Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My husband and I went on a pond walk today and took Izzy along for some socialization. She was very interested in the fish at all the ponds and my husband snapped some pics.

Daddy was worried about Izzy being so close to the water cuz the Koi kept coming up to see her, but she was a good girl and smiled so daddy could get a shot.

Mommy those Koi are bigger than me!!!! This was right after one of the koi opened it's mouth in front her and it's mouth was bigger than Izzy's head!!! These fish were bigger than all of my dogs!!

This was the prettiest pond that we saw and very big... I wish it was in my backyard cuz it was better than being at the zoo. I could have stayed and watched the fish all day. So could Izzy, she liked walking on all of the rocks and seeing the big fish up close.
Thanks for looking!!

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
What great pictures Leslie! Little Izzy sure does look like she's telling you something in that second one. I've never seen Koi that big. Wow! Imagine how big they must have looked to Izzy! That was a very pretty smile you gave Daddy so he could take your picture Izzy. Gosh I love that girl.:wub:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
How beautiful. What a beautiful smile!!! I love both koi and Maltese so what a treat!!! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
She's going to tell everyone now " caught me a fish...this big".
I have koi too,only about a dozen now,some have been speared by those darn blue heron...
We love to sit by the pond and watch them eat,mine are up to 2 ft and still growing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts