Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Ok - Lucy looks adorable in her pink snowsuit - she should be a model....

...BUT...

I am not going to think SNOW!!!! We had enough last year to last for the next 10 years!!!! :w00t:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
OMG what a cute snowsuit.:wub: Does your mom want to pamper a little boy Maltese while she's at it? :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: She's got great taste.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Lucy, you look absolutely gorgeous in your pink snowsuit! The matching bow is so cute and I'm sure you'll be the winter princess!!!

:dothewave:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all.

Lucy is such a ham - when I tell her to "rest" she'll put her paw on the side of the chair - when I say "flirt" she'll look right at me with her head tilted to the side - she is so entertaining.

It's amazing how many commands (I hate that word, but for lack of a better term) she knows - my husband says "sleep" and she will lay down with her head under her paw. - and pops right back up when he says - "cookie" -

She's too much.:wub:

That is not a great shot of the jacket - it's actually adorable, the back is great - it has the D ring for the leash.

I can't wait until I can give her a bath!

Allie

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg she looks precious !!! dolce says to tell her she is always pretty in pink n that he has a crush on her...

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
What a great coat and a GREAT color! You will be able to spot her in the snow mounds without problem! Hunter says that he really likes the coat and that he and Lucy should have a snow date :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts