Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone, I love reading everyone's post even though I don't currently own a maltese. I had 2 malts for 18 years growing up, and now I have my precious Mia, a yorkie. Anyway I am going to get a puppy soon because Mia just loves company and loves to play with my mom's yorkie when we visit, and gets so sad when its time to go home. The problem is she is only a pound and a half at almost a year old, and I have to watch her carefully with bigger dogs, even my mom's 4 lb yorkie, because of her size. I know you all must hear the dreaded "teacup" word often and believe me I know exactly how you feel (I get dozens of people emailing me who have seen my site who want the tiniest dog they can get, not having any idea the repsonsibility and care they require). But I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any responsible maltese breeders who occasionally have tinies, or know of any that need a good home, any help would be greatly appreciated! I don't want puppy brokers or puppymills (obviously) Mia is my world and I need to find just the right baby to join our happy family!
My email is [email protected] if you would rather email me. I know you guys must get a lot of strangers asking you this same type of question, but I think if you take a look at my site you'll see how much my babies mean to me and how much time I have put in researching toy dogs!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to SM!! good luck in ur search...i can't help but i know many will
My Parker loves to play with my mom's yorkie but she is on the big side (11lbs) and parker is the small one (6lbs). just wanted to say how adorable ur baby is

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I dont know where you are but there are a lot of good maltese breeders in south floirda and i am sure if you explained to a breeder why you wanted such a small dog they would understand most dont advertive that they get really tiny puppies becuase they want to show how many breed standerd ones they have had but they must get then every once and a while and if you already have a a tiny one i doubt they would have a proublem with selling you one of their little ones

1 - 3 of 3 Posts