Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm thinking about registering Ruby with the AKC. We can't for the life of us come up with a cute name! Her full name right now is Ruby Louise......her father's name is Ch Chrisman's Risque NY City Boy and her mom is Ch Chrisman's Kissing To Be Clever. Her date of birth is 1/17/05. Any input would be much appreciated!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Just combining from what you have and both parents.......

Ruby Louis's Risque Kiss

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
A lot of people will also keep the kennel name in the registered name. Remember you can call your baby anything you want. The call name does not have to be the registered name, ie

Chrisman's Ruby Risque Kiss
Kissing my Ruby is Risque
Chrisman's Risque Ruby Kiss

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Sassy's mommy@Sep 24 2005, 01:53 PM
A lot of people will also keep the kennel name in the registered name. Remember you can call your baby anything you want. The call name does not have to be the registered name, ie

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102889
[/QUOTE]

I like that one!!! You did much better than me! I was trying to keep Louise...

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Sep 24 2005, 03:09 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Sassy's mommy
@Sep 24 2005, 01:53 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102889

I like that one!!! You did much better than me! I was trying to keep Louise...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102897
[/B][/QUOTE]

You can still call her Ruby Louise

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by mimi2@Sep 24 2005, 10:42 PM
Thanks for your great ideas!  It's going to be Chrisman's Ruby Risque Kiss 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103070
[/QUOTE]

That's a cute name for a cute little girl!!

I had seen on Chrisman's site and had heard elsewhere, too, that they were claiming to have bred out tearstaining. Do you find this to be the case with your baby?

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Sep 24 2005, 08:57 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mimi2
@Sep 24 2005, 10:42 PM

I had seen on Chrisman's site and had heard elsewhere, too, that they were claiming to have bred out tearstaining. Do you find this to be the case with your baby?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103074
[/B][/QUOTE]

Aww thanks! Funny thing is she loves to try and give french kisses, so the "risque kiss" is perfect!
:lol:

Ruby is still teething, (at least I think she is) but she's never had major staining - just in the very corners of her eyes. But that's quite a claim to make, I wonder how you can breed out tearstaining?? I'll have to ask Ruby's breeder what she thinks of their claim.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by mimi2+Sep 24 2005, 10:12 PM-->
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's [email protected] 24 2005, 08:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-mimi2
@Sep 24 2005, 10:42 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103074

[/QUOTE]

Aww thanks! Funny thing is she loves to try and give french kisses, so the "risque kiss" is perfect!
:lol:

Ruby is still teething, (at least I think she is) but she's never had major staining - just in the very corners of her eyes. But that's quite a claim to make, I wonder how you can breed out tearstaining?? I'll have to ask Ruby's breeder what she thinks of their claim.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103077
[/B][/QUOTE]

I love the name you chose for your little one. She is adorable. I hope you will post a recent picture soon.

As far as the tearstaining, I've not had much problem with it here. Dreamer did tear when he was teething, but, as a whole, I've found that any time I see one starting to stain, I treat their ears. Here in our area (and because I do so much rescue) we have a problem with ear mites. I do use Revolution, and that takes care of 90% of the problem. If I see any red, I go to the next stage of treatment with the ears. I clean with peroxide, put a drop or two of Frontline in each ear once a week for three weeks, and I use Otomax, if I think there is an infection.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Originally posted by mimi2@Sep 24 2005, 10:42 PM

[/QUOTE]

just ignore me.... I didn't read all the replies..... guess I'd of known that you'd already picked a name, huh.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.