Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keeping Lisi in my prayers today . Pray for a successful surgery for that sweet girl. Sandi, just know my thoughts are with you as you go through this difficult surgery with your girl.❤

·
Premium Member
17,193 Posts
Keeping Lisi in my prayers today . Pray for a successful surgery for that sweet girl. Sandi, just know my thoughts are with you as you go through this difficult surgery with your girl.❤
Thank you Kathy---I have been up for a while---lining up our ducks! I have a few ?s for the surgeon I forgot to ask. I so appreciate these prayers. We are first in the line today so will try to post when I know anything. ❤

·
Premium Member
17,193 Posts
Amen. Lisi, be strong sweet girl. From all around the world, we are praying for you today. Big hugs.
Thank you Bridget---I know you will be there for Lisi---she is a strong little girl & will give it all she has today. Pray for skill & wisdom on the part of surgeon & compassion from her team & nurse in the ICU. It will be a busy day---the surgeon is booked out today.

·
Premium Member
17,193 Posts
TY Walter---we just got back from admitting her. Prognosis is "guarded to poor." We need a miracle.

·
Premium Member
17,193 Posts

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Praying Guardian angels will be watching over Lisi. Wisdom for the surgeons and that God will guide them to do exactly whats needed. God please keep Lisi comfortable and keep her little body strong through this. I believe in miracles & a God that can perform them! - He is The Great Physician that designed Lisis little body and knows exactly how it works and whats wrong with it. Hugs!

·
Premium Member
17,193 Posts
Thank you for all the prayers & good thoughts! It was hard to leave our little mouse at the ER this AM---it is hard to settle down & get anything done. We did not take Kitzi w/us today as he was so stressed out there on Thurs---he drooled all over the floor. He seems to know that something is amiss.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Waiting for an update and praying everything went well.

·
Premium Member
17,193 Posts
Just spoke w/surgeon. It looks just like the other tumor she had/weird---same area (last time they took out 6 in. & resectioned, so in that spot). She tried to get enough samples for a thorough report. She said that since ER clinic is on c-virus lock down we can't visit but she will get her out of there ASAP---possibly tomorrow aft. She warned us that it will also probably come back even quicker than last time, which was about 6 months. She hopes she has bought us some time.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Oh Sandi not a good outlook but maybe Lisi will prove them wrong. Hope she comes out of this surgery and recovers quickly. My heart hurts for you. Prayers continue.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Praying that feisty little girl proves the doctors wrong and it never comes back. Sending you hugs

·
Registered
428 Posts
Sandi, we are holding you all in prayers. Your little monkey is quite the fighter and I pray she will be home in your loving arms very, very soon. If what God is offering is the gift of time, then that is a priceless gift indeed, and every moment will be cherished. Whether that time is to be short or long, it is a beautiful gift none the less. Much love my friend.

·
Premium Member
17,193 Posts
Thank you, and while I know that is true, my heart is not yet able to find rest. She was so scared when we walked out & left her there. I am thankful she is awake & that we can take her home. The truth is the surgeon said this is such a strange thing that no one can tell us anything definitive. Her "feeling" is that it will "most likely" come back quickly. I won't put her through surgery again. Yes, our time will be cherished & she will be a "spoiled maltese."

·
Premium Member
17,193 Posts
I just called the ER (8:30 PM Mon. night) & Lisi is sleeping! Hopeful to do the same soon! Thank you ALL for so many prayers. God is good in the good times & in the hard times & your prayers sustain us.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts