Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Sarah I'm a fairly new member. I recently checked out some of "MY" post and some are not truly from me. I would like to say I'm sorry for some of the recent posts coming from my screen name. My evil
roommate thought it would be funny to pretend to be me and try to ruin my reputation on this forum. It seems very childish as it is. I would like to correct some recent statements. I'm a 20 year old college student I'm in school to be a PA, I do live in Texas. I LOVE all dogs exspecialy Maltese. I tried to delete my sn and start over however this seemed easier to just be honest. I'm going to check all the post done from this sn and try to delete the ones he made. I have changed my settings to where it doesnt sign on automaticaly and my room will now stay locked. Again I'm very sorry for the posts. I hope this can be forgivin.

Thanks,
Sarah

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hey Sarah,
I must have really missed a lot over my weekend out of town. I'm sure no one will hold anything against you for what your roomie did. Its nice of you to let everyone know.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Aww, I'm sorry about your roommate.
I don't remember reading anything bad about your recent posts though.
Don't worry, I'm sure other people would understand.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by sassy14830@Feb 9 2005, 12:25 AM
Hi my name is Sarah I'm a fairly new member. I recently checked out some of "MY" post and some are not truly from me. I would like to say I'm sorry for some of the recent posts coming from my screen name. My evil 
roommate thought it would be funny to pretend to be me and try to ruin my reputation on this forum. It seems very childish as it is. I would like to correct some recent statements. I'm a 20 year old college student I'm in school to be a PA, I do live in Texas. I LOVE all dogs exspecialy Maltese. I tried to delete my sn and start over however this seemed easier to just be honest. I'm going to check all the post done from this sn and try to delete the ones he made. I have changed my settings to where it doesnt sign on automaticaly and my room will now stay locked. Again I'm very sorry for the posts. I hope this can be forgivin.

Thanks,
Sarah
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=34354
[/QUOTE]

Hi Sarah,

I have to tell ya... it wasn't adding up... was sort of thinking you were a few slices short of a loaf, if you know what I mean!!
I am so glad you cleared it up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts