Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
9,940 Posts
I am speechless. Somehow I think I would be spending the next week cleaning. You do find the most interesting things.

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am speechless. Somehow I think I would be spending the next week cleaning. You do find the most interesting things.
Haha..,actually...I mirror you. I’m too much of a clean freak to let my girls do it but the idea is super cute!

·
Super Moderator
10,289 Posts
We've not used this technique, but Sweetness and Tessa have done two works of art by paw painting! They apply the paint and then wrap the entire canvas front and back with multiple layers of paper towels and finish it with plastic wrap. It's adorable!

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We've not used this technique, but Sweetness and Tessa have done two works of art by paw painting! They apply the paint and then wrap the entire canvas front and back with multiple layers of paper towels and finish it with plastic wrap. It's adorable!
This reminds me so much when I was a kid living in Los Angeles and had no money to buy furniture or art, so I went out and bought canvas and finger/splash painted them, signed them. They came out very similar to these, actually these are better. Years later, someone broke in and they stole all my paintings. Little did they know, they were worth less after I painted than before, lol. They were that bad.
So question..you layer the paint with paper towels, then wrap?? Is the end result the same? The less steps the better for me.

·
Super Moderator
10,289 Posts
This reminds me so much when I was a kid living in Los Angeles and had no money to buy furniture or art, so I went out and bought canvas and finger/splash painted them, signed them. They came out very similar to these, actually these are better. Years later, someone broke in and they stole all my paintings. Little did they know, they were worth less after I painted than before, lol. They were that bad.
So question..you layer the paint with paper towels, then wrap?? Is the end result the same? The less steps the better for me.
[/ process was apply the paint to the canvas, wrap with a lot of paper towels (and I mean a lot) and then wrap it with plastic wrap. Lay flat paint side up and have the dogs walk all over it. We used treats to get them to really walk on it. Carefully unwrap everything and then let dry.
the dogs stay clean and if you use gloves and a drop cloth so will everything else!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts