Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,621 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Is that the smallest maltese ever? Wow, hes really cute!!
Isnt that the simply up golden accents carrier by louis dog?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
am i the only one who thinks he kinda looks sickly?

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Great minds! I was also wondering if he is healthy. He is very cute tho, with the little pink tongue sticking out. Hope he lives a long and happy life.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Actually, I was thinking he looked rather fake and certainly not at all cute. Either that is fake fur or it is REALLY unhealthy fur.

I'm sorry....just not cute. If that were a stuffed toy, I wouldn't even want to buy it. Just not cute.

Every member on here has MUCH better looking babies.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I think he is cute, but I would be afraid to breath to much around him might break a bone or something. I supposed as long as the right person owns him he will live a comfy life. He remindeds me a Mr. Winkle, I guess its just the tounge since thats the only thing that looks remotely the same lol

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
I don't understand the obsession with size that some people have. A healthy pup is so much more important. Now that Ty is over 4 lbs he is so much more fun to play with and I am so much less afraid of something happening.

I agree that puppy is cute (if he were 8wks old) but for 4 months does look a bit sickly.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Jul 18 2005, 11:11 PM
Great minds!  I was also wondering if he is healthy.  He is very cute tho, with the little pink tongue sticking out.  Hope he lives a long and happy life.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82646
[/QUOTE]

Isn't keeping their tongues out all the time a sign or some sort of condition or disease?? It sounds familiar.... ??

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Those pictures creep me out personally. He is not normal at that size and I find them disturbing.

I'll take a nice 9 pounder like this anyday!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo+Jul 18 2005, 09:34 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2005, 10:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-LadyMontava
@Jul 19 2005, 12:22 PM
am i the only one who thinks he kinda looks sickly?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82626

Nope I thought he was looking a little frail also

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82630

[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the very same thing, that poor little baby looks very fragile.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82633
[/B][/QUOTE]
Looks very unhealthy to me also,poor little thing

·
Registered
132 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jul 19 2005, 09:38 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-msmagnolia
@Jul 18 2005, 11:11 PM
Great minds!  I was also wondering if he is healthy.  He is very cute tho, with the little pink tongue sticking out.  Hope he lives a long and happy life.
Isn't keeping their tongues out all the time a sign or some sort of condition or disease?? It sounds familiar.... ??
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82710
[/B][/QUOTE]

I sure hope not! Angus's tongue is always hanging out, especially when he's thinking really, really hard.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Angus+Jul 19 2005, 11:18 AM-->
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's [email protected] 19 2005, 09:38 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-msmagnolia
@Jul 18 2005, 11:11 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82710

[/QUOTE]

I sure hope not! Angus's tongue is always hanging out, especially when he's thinking really, really hard.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82737
[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, I think I remember.... duh... it is when they have to pull all the dog's teeth and the tongue ends up hanging out all the time......

1 - 20 of 28 Posts