Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Jan 7 2005, 11:29 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-rrtcookie
@Jan 7 2005, 09:57 AM
One must either be crazy or be bored with too much money!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28243
Haha, I think so!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28252
[/B][/QUOTE]

There is also a snowball on there from Texas. Supposedly that area had not gotten snow in over 100 years or something. Here is the link. The bid is over 200$ right now.
Texas Snowball
There is also dirt on there from the same soil that GOT the snow...several different crazy auctions all relating to that snow.(just do a search on "snowball" and then click on the "historical and memoriabilia" link on the side.) I think it was the dirt seller that was going to donate the profits to the Tsunami victims. Crazy stuff though that people will buy!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
What do you do with a snow ball? Just put it in the freezer? What if your electricity is out? 200 dollars just melts away! Gosh, just go to a red cross to donate money! You don't even know if these people are BSing you!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
:eek: LOOK AT THE PRICE ON THIS SNOWBALL!!!!! OVER 300,000 DOLLARS!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE CRAZY PEOPLE? AND THIS SELLER DID NOT SAY THAT HE WAS DONATING IT TO THE TSUNAMI PEOPLE! CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THAT KIND OF MONEY WOULD DO TO HELP OVER THERE?!

YES I KNOW I AM SCREAMING! I CANNOT BELIEVE SOME PEOPLE!!!!

$300,000 SNOWBALL!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by tlunn@Jan 7 2005, 10:49 AM
:eek: LOOK AT THE PRICE ON THIS SNOWBALL!!!!! OVER 300,000 DOLLARS!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE CRAZY PEOPLE? AND THIS SELLER DID NOT SAY THAT HE WAS DONATING IT TO THE TSUNAMI PEOPLE! CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THAT KIND OF MONEY WOULD DO TO HELP OVER THERE?!

YES I KNOW I AM SCREAMING! I CANNOT BELIEVE SOME PEOPLE!!!!

$300,000  SNOWBALL!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28262
[/QUOTE]

Look at the bid history. A couple of people were driving the price up (they were bidding against themselves).

Holy $hit. It is up to 1.1 million now!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
THAT darn SNOWBALL IS UP TO 2 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Nichole@Jan 7 2005, 11:03 AM
Wait a second!  I am having a hard time believing this...I just looked at the site no less than 3 minutes ago and it was going for around one million and in less than 3 minutes it has doubled?  This has to be some kind of scam!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28273
[/QUOTE]

Look at the bid history. There are a bunch of people that just bid against themselves and drive up the price. It has to be a total scam. Who is going to pay $100, much less $2 million, for a snow ball?!?!?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Jan 7 2005, 12:03 PM
Wait a second!  I am having a hard time believing this...I just looked at the site no less than 3 minutes ago and it was going for around one million and in less than 3 minutes it has doubled?  This has to be some kind of scam!
[/QUOTE]

Somebody upped the bid 1 million in one shot!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Jan 7 2005, 11:04 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Nichole
@Jan 7 2005, 12:03 PM
Somebody upped the bid 1 million in one shot!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28275
[/B][/QUOTE]
Wow that is one heck of a bid! :eek:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Jan 7 2005, 11:26 AM
Okay, so I was thinking...Since the Chicagoland Area is under snow, I am going to put up a "Chicago" Snowball.  (Heck, I'll even drive down to Chicago to get real Chicago snow!)  BUT, before I put it up on e-bay I am offering it to all my SM friends for the low, low price of $100,000.  How can you beat that?  I did drop the price considerably because it isn't TEXAS snow, but Chicago snow comes equipped with "real" snow, just like we get here EVERY YEAR!

So, do I have any takers????

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28281
[/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts