Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went out for brunch today and like each time we eat out we came back with something for Alex. Today it was the rest of my tenderloin steak I did not finish to save place for dessert. I cut the meat in small bites at the restaurant and they gave us a small styrofoam box for it. At home we cut off the top and put the bottom with the meat in it on the floor for Alex to eat. He smellt the meat, AND then proceeded to smell the box on the 4 sides then walking away, looking at us, stretching... We then put the meat in his ceramic dish and down again. He then ate everything. Can you believe he did not like to eat out of the styrofoam dish ?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
what a classy man he is ! LOL

·
Registered
58 Posts
Kenji won't use his silverware. He likes to get his nibbles by a familiar trusting hand if not eating out of his regular dry food from HIS dish. Picky picky. I think I prefer something soft like fingers than prongs like a fork! Why am I realizing this now??? I guess I think of Kenji as a person!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
I usually give Paris a kibble of her food for a treat. The other day the bag was empty so I got one out of her bowl. She wouldn't touch it. I picked it up and put it in the bag and then gave it to her. She grabbed it and ran and proceeded it to eat it.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by paris@Aug 1 2005, 04:16 PM
I usually give Paris a kibble of her food for a treat.  The other day the bag was empty so I got one out of her bowl.  She wouldn't touch it.  I picked it up and put it in the bag and then gave it to her.  She grabbed it and ran and proceeded it to eat it.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86481
[/QUOTE]
Lexi does the same thing. I used to measure out her food into serving sizes and keep a weeks worth in ziplock bags. She was convinced for the longest time anything in a plastic bag was a treat.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Matilda won't eat from her dish, we have always hand fed our furbabies, she sits next to muffy waiting for her turn. i love these furbabies, they have such cute personalities

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Scooby is the same, if we use his ceramic bowl he won't eat, but if we use a small paper plate he will eat it all and push the plate around the floor to lick it clean.
They are sure different when it comes to preferences.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts