Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone !!

It has been awhile since I've posted a pix of my little biscuit. Hope everyone is having a great new year!!

Sooooo me and the hubbie went out and left Lil biscuit home with the kids. I guess they got bored and figure it would be fun if they dress up little Biscuit :blink:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
2 funny

I LOVE IT!!!! kids are the best!:chili::chili: your fluff got himself new ear warmers :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::aktion033::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
He is adorable and I too like his "head gear". It reminds me of when Toto was a puppy. I was selling my house by owner and was showing it to a prospective buyer when Toto streaked through the living room with my bra in his mouth. Very embarrassing!

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Very nice....but I think Biscuit needs...bigger....ears!!! :HistericalSmiley:

Gosh he's so darn cute I almost can't stand it!!!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Hilarious! When Madison was a baby, she would bark at the bathroom door where my bra was hanging until I would give it to her to play with. It finally became her bra!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
OMG.........you can cut the rest of it off and let him wear it outside in the cold!!! LOL!!! Kids will do the funniest things and I needed that laugh today!!! Thanks for sharing~~~:chili:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts