Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,179 Posts
Please forgive my ignorance but i am not familiar with the rescue system that you have in the US.
So my question is, these so called breeders can discard older mothers and many other babies that doesn`t serve their purpose and they can keep breeding dogs without any problem?
Is there any kind of penalty for them? How could they just give away this mother who gave them profits and unconditional love for years?

Poor baby! i am going to pray that she finds a caring home soon.

· Registered
2,179 Posts
Originally posted by Teaco@Oct 20 2005, 04:24 PM
I myself with several maltese I could never give not one of my adult dogs away. I don't care if they have one litter or no litters. I am to attatched to my adults to ever part with any of them.(I sometimes can not even part with some of my puppies.) They will live there life out right here with me. I can't imagine any breeder to part with a adult dog they have had for several yrs. I guess that is where I am so much different then most is that I treat my fluffs just like they was human talk to them like they are human and even dress them like they was humans. I wished I lived closer one more malt around my house wouldn't matter at all.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=111788
[/QUOTE]

Exactly! How can you live for 10 years with a dog and then, just because it has no other purpose than being a loving pet, throw it away like some useless object. I really admire breeders and owners like you and all others in this forum.

· Registered
2,179 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@Oct 20 2005, 08:12 PM
You werent kidding with that title.  To know you think poor Dani actually misses her owner
  This is all just so sad.  I hope she finds the perfect home soon.

And Marjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj!  I think you must have stock in kleenex or something.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=111841
[/QUOTE]

OH NOOOO!! Poor baby, now this is even sadder. I will be praying for her.

· Registered
2,179 Posts
Originally posted by kab@Oct 22 2005, 03:11 PM
Good new!!  A lady came to Petco today and fell in love with Dani.  She wants to take her to her mom who is in her 70's and does not work.  I hope it will be a match made in heaven.  Dani was so cute in her ex-pen today trying to get everyone to pet her.  We also had a cavalier male from the same breeder and Dani was making sure she got more pats on the head than he did.  She was so cute.  I had to shave her legs because she was so matted underneath.  It is not a grooming look I would recommend.  I had no choice though.

Everyone say a prayer that she has found her perfect forevery home.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112289
[/QUOTE]

I hope it works out!!! Good luck Dani!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.