Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are releasing a new version of our software and it HAS to go out today. I've been at work since 7:50 this morning. I'm going to be here for at least another hour! Poor Lexi has been in her crate since 1:00. This sucks!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
poor thing...im sure shes sleeping away the night, and its bothing you more than its bothering her. there is no one else to let her out at home?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope. One of my neighbors could but I don't have a phone number and the spare key is in my apartment. I'm going to have to take her for a walk when I get home. Oh, crap. She hasn't eaten supper yet either.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They just said that we have to stay until it goes out. Even if that is 2AM.
This so sucks! If we are here until 2AM I'm taking tomorrow off!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
darn that sucks...what kinda software is it?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software. Basically instead of having a paper patient chart doctors use our product.

The thing that sucks is that it takes 45 minutes to build a new version. Since 4:00 we have built 3 versions. So basically it has been a lot of waiting around. I'm so bored. The first hour was fun. I played around on the internet and played Spider Solitaire. But after an hour that got really old. It has actually been like this for the past 3 days. A lot of hurry up and wait.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
we use those programs in vet clinics also...they seem like pretty intense software....well i hope you get off soon...they need to have a chat room on this site for boring times like this so you have someone to talk to.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Nov 11 2004, 09:28 PM

They just said that we have to stay until it goes out.  Even if that is 2AM. 

This so sucks!  If we are here until 2AM I'm taking tomorrow off!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16086
[/QUOTE]

While you're waiting, will they let you go home and check on your baby?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The new version just got done but if we find some bugs in it I'm going to run home while they are fixing them. I would have at least 45 minutes. I only live about 5 minutes away.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
u never mentioned what time it is in your area...

what time is it there? and what time do u usually get off work??

sorry to hear that ur so bored....

yes we do need a chat room here!!!

im always online and check the other members who are online and mostly im the only person on and it can feel lonely..hehe

hmmm..i just looked at the date and time this thread was made..is this a day old?????

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes this was from yesterday (Thursday). I live in IA so right now it is 8AM. I usually work 8AM-5PM with an hour lunch. Yesterday I got in to the office at 7:50AM and worked until 9:30PM with an hour lunch from 12:00 -1:00. Lexi was so happy to see me last night! All she wanted to do was play. She only ate maybe 6 pieces of her food. She wasn't happy when I decided to go to bed a little before 11:00. Oh, well. My boss said since we stayed so late we are leaving early today. I was like Ok if you insist.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I feel soooo badd when I got to NYC for the day and Kodie will be home alone until my parents come home from work... so he will be home alone from 9am-7pm... hes in a pen so I dont feel tooooooo bad about him not being able to go to the bathroom.. thanx goodness! When I come home at around 11:30ish that night Kodie will give me the BIGGEST/MOST kissies EVER!!
He really does miss me!!
Did you get BIG KISSIES??

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Kodie@Nov 12 2004, 09:08 AM
I feel soooo badd when I got to NYC for the day and Kodie will be home alone until my parents come home from work... so he will be home alone from 9am-7pm... hes in a pen so I dont feel tooooooo bad about him not being able to go to the bathroom.. thanx goodness!  When I come home at around 11:30ish that night Kodie will give me the BIGGEST/MOST kissies EVER!! 

He really does miss me!!
Did you get BIG KISSIES??
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16132
[/QUOTE]

Yeah so was VERY happy to see me. I think she slept the entire time I was gone. She was freaking off the wall when I let her out of her crate.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts