Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my brothers an a$$hole and keeps saying that he doesnt have enough money to pay me---eventhough he gave $4,000 in bonuses to these two idiots in the office. i have a whole thread "working with family sucks". and i basically said that i made EVERYTHING for his company and he doesnt even acknowledge that.

ok, so here's my problem. i WAS planning on giving cynthia and casey $200 in gift certificates each to napster.....but now i dont even have the money to give them that. i COULD take out money from the savings account that me and cynthia have (and ive put in over $500 in there) BUT its our savings acct.

i know cynthia can give me money to buy her a present. but that sorta sucks, you know? and i literally have $10 in my checking acct.

what do you guys think i should give her and casey?

·
Registered
323 Posts
That totally bites. I know that if I was presented with your situation I would understand if you could not give me anything, and I am sure Cynthia and Casey would-besides they already know what type of a person you are working for as they have been exposed also.......so I would just explain it and I know they will understand-because they love you
and your brother should get a swift kick in the behind :new_Eyecrazy: what a scrooge/grinch, have you thought about turning him into the department of labor for non payment of wages....?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by 2happymalts@Dec 22 2004, 04:40 PM
That totally bites. I know that if I was presented with your situation I would understand if you could not give me anything, and I am sure Cynthia and Casey would-besides they already know what type of a person you are working for as they have been exposed also.......so I would just explain it and I know they will understand-because they love you 
and your brother should get a swift kick in the behind  :new_Eyecrazy: what a scrooge/grinch
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24958
[/QUOTE]

I agree! Especially with the swift kick part!

Originally posted by 2happymalts@Dec 22 2004, 04:40 PM
have you thought about turning him into the department of labor for non payment of wages....?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24958
[/QUOTE]

Good idea but might cause more problems. You could threaten to.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
That is seriously not cool the place my mom was working at last year they used to always not have enough money to pay here for a week or so yeah that ment i didnt eat for a few days grrr having bad memories anyways back to your topic lol it sucks that he proubly thinks becuase you are family that he can put off paying you until the absolute last moment and you wont like file a complant because he is your brother...for gift ideas i would think about getting them something little and not so special for chiristmas but then whenever you actully do get payed get then something really cool, call it a new years gift or something, i dont know thats just a idea, i am sure they would totally understand and besides i dont know if its just me but i think the best part about getting a gift is opening it not so much what it is lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts