Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, the worst thing that happened this week is that my mom's friend died of cancer.
yesterday at around 4pm. it totally sucks and i feel so bad for her. she died soo quickly. i gotta get going.....another bad thing: i got a 76% on my math test. i totally thought i got an A. so that sucks.
i'll be back later today to edit this.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awww...I hope things get better ASAP!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww sorry about ur mom's friend. as far as the test..it happens to everyone. i always jinx myself if i think i got an A, so being superstitious, I don't think about what i made. I just wait to see the result when I get it. don't worry u can bring it up! :D

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Aaaw.
So sorry to hear about your bad day...
don't let the test get ya down...be there for your mom and her friend's family...lots of hugs and prayers your way!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone. it sucks because my moms friend, matilda, was told 3 weeks ago that she only had three weeks to live. and we didnt find out till saturday and my mom went to go see her. and then on monday my sis and mom went to see her and she had already changed. like on saturday she was able to talk, monday she couldnt talk...but she pet ellie (cynthia took ellie) and then they were planning on going today and her son called my mom yesterday saying that she died at 4pm. she was a friend of the family and i just feel soooo bad now because there were times where we were having parties and we didnt invite her because we just forgot. and there were a bunch of times where she invited my mom to her house and my mom didnt have time or 'something came up'.

matilda had a shitty life too. which just totally sucks. i just wish that we had taken her out more. like maybe invite her to disneyland or something.

and about the test: you guys are right, its just a test....i really got cocky and thought that i got an A.
and the first test i got a 74%, so i REALLY need to get A's on the rest of the tests. and i gotta study hard on my next bio tests because if i get A's on 3 exams...i dont have to take the final. i went to see a bio tutor--he sucked. so im thinking about just visiting my bio teacher and talking to him and seeing if i can get another 'lecture' out of him or something. so then i can hear it a few times and ask him "dumb" questions without taking up class time. now i gotta start reading the bio book

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
You can't look back on all the things you "should have" done or "didn't do"---it really won't do anyone any good now. Just think about the positive things....remember the good parts...

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey everyone! last night i went to the "rosary"....and today is the funeral. i wasnt able to make it to the funeral because i have school and tutoring. but it totally sucked because it was an open casket....and i couldnt go near it. and right next to her casket was a bunch of pics....that i couldnt look at. and her son and a bunch of people that were there that i had no idea who they were. it was cool that she had a lot of loved ones, you know? thanks for reading my posts and stuff.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Sending lots of Brinkley licks and wiggles your way...and thoughts and prayers too!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
That is so sad about your friend. May she rest in peace.

About your grades, try not to get too worked up about them. Keep your eye on the bigger picture. I am sure you'll come out just fine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts