1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
I think that is a great idea!!!! Many newbies have no idea there are good Maltese out there without forever homes. It will also help some of those out there that can't or don't want to pay the reputable breeder costs.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I actually was wondering if this was legal on this site.. It would seem that it would be a good way to find really good homes for some of these little ones because anyone who takes the time to come here is most probably crazy for Malts.. Not to mention dedicated to their babies..Plus, the ones who visit this site are getting some of the best education avaliable, and would really have the best forever homes anywhere.. Just my thoughts...:)

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I think it's great! I hope it would encourage newbies to look to rescue first,instead of a petstore or ,like I did a BYB. I didn't know a BYB was anyone who didn't show dogs or at least have dogs shown by someone to perfect the breed. I wouldn't have gotten mine through a BYB if I'd known.
I would have gone to a rescue if I'd known how to I know where they are,how to find them.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I think it is great..........provide the information so that newbies and even some of us older members that are looking can find the malt to adopt and give a forever home to! GREAT idea in my opinion:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts