Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

thought it would be nice to post a pic of ur fluff that u thought was funny ...

5K views 120 replies 50 participants last post by  uniquelovdolce 
#1 ·
this is dolce inpersonating the girl in the Exorcist ... :HistericalSmiley:

See less See more
#8 ·
Your new siggy is so cute, Liza!!!!! Dolce has a seriously long tongue (our maltese Gene Simons) LOLOL!!!! Cute!!!!

and he loves using it , cause i swear once he starts licking if u let him he'll licku til theres no skin...lol:HistericalSmiley: and the siggy well we gotta thank brit for that because i hv no tech skills ! she is an artist !

#10 ·
This is of Tilly stealing Lacie's presents. You have to look closely as this is a series, where Tilly was trying to be sneaky. Be sure to look at the position of the blue toy in each picture. It tells its own story.

Attachments

#26 ·
:chili::chili:
My how cute they all are---we are so blessed! :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

#27 ·
Lisa, your picture of Dolce reminded me of a picture of my sweet Melon :wub:

here are some more that I came across with...

Snowy kisses himself:HistericalSmiley:

Melon looks at herself in the mirror, looks at the tiny bow (first time I put a bow on her head - it was actually Snowy's bow)

She probably got bored in this pic, but it sooooo looks as if she went cracking up laughing at herself, wearing the tiny bow
awwwh i so miss my friend

#28 ·
Lisa, your picture of Dolce reminded me of a picture of my sweet Melon :wub:

here are some more that I came across with...

Snowy kisses himself:HistericalSmiley:

Melon looks at herself in the mirror, looks at the tiny bow (first time I put a bow on her head - it was actually Snowy's bow)

She probably got bored in this pic, but it sooooo looks as if she went cracking up laughing at herself, wearing the tiny bow
awwwh i so miss my friend
love these!!!

#36 ·
This first one is when Bernadette got spayed and had to wear the cone of shame, they had to specially order the smallest size for her. We thought she looks like a giant margarita cup.

This next one was directly after her very first bath. We were dumbfounded when she got wet and we realized just how small she was!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.