Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our tiny Sir Romeo Enfant has been home almost 2 weeks. What a crazy time to add another furbaby to the family, just two days before school.

The girls looked at me for a week and asked 'WHEN IS THE TINY DUDE GOING AWAY???'

My son wanted Romeo to sleep in his room, so we put his sleeping crate next to my son's bed...cry cry cry all night...first two days of school we were all delirious...what was I thinking...

I tried to get Romeo to sleep on the nightstand next to hubbie...cry cry whine all night...more sleepless nights

I put Romeo next to my pillow...we have all slept like babies :chili::aktion033::chili:

Entering week 2 Romeo and Cosette have become best friends. Cosette has energy to play with Tweety, both kids, my hubby and myself and always needs more...Now she has Romeo to frolic and play with, but she even wears Romeo to exhaustion...

My three furbabies have become a loving pack in just over a week!!!! :chili::chili::chili:

3 is definitely NOT company NOR is 3 a crowd!!!! I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with our newest addition Sir Romeo (aka Enfant)...but we mostly have been calling him FU MAN CHU cuz he looks kind of like a FU MAN CHU or a MASTER SHI FOO with his beard!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Oh my gosh, they are absolutely adorable!!!! Romeo has a devilish gleam in his eyes :innocent: I love his little Fu Man Chu style to his hair :wub:

You are brave taking on another little fur baby 2 weeks before school starts...wow :blink:

God bless you and your new pack, makes me want to have another one :unsure:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Isn't it fun having three!!!!! It just adds a new dynamic to the family, more love and fun!!!!

So glad they're all getting along and that you're all finally getting sleep!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
What adorable babies you have! Lizzie is still too young to bring in another one, but I'm so in love with the breed, that maybe one day.... :)

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
What a terrific trio! :wub: Thanks for the update. I'm glad you're getting some rest now and everyone is settling in. Having three is the greatest!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh that is great news!!!!!!! All your babies are precious, and OMG your Tweetie kills me with her head tilts, so precious!!!!!! You must be in heaven. Enjoy!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Oh what beautiful babies you have. I can see the devil in Romeo's eye for sure. May have been a bit of bad timing but you're ok now since you figured out where he wanted to sleep. :HistericalSmiley: It only took us one night to put Dixie's crate on "our" bed. LOL
Have fun with those sweet babies.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Your babies are all gorgeous!!! It is unheard of that all three are getting along at this early stage.......You are so lucky!!! Your poor son did not get any sleep for school.....I'll bet he was glad you took him back. You know they love the human touch!!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
ur babies are adorable .. !!! beautiful coats , omg im in love .. makes me want another ,...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts