Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Three Stooges - Santa, Bonnie and me!

1K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  maltlovereileen 
#1 ·
Yesterday Bonnie went to see her favorite Santa at Bloomingdales. (Kathy, so sorry I didn't stop to see you!) She loves this Santa, and he loves her, too. He's been the same one for most of the 5 or 6 years that we've been going. Santa's Elves thought she was so cute that they printed two extra pictures to put on the wall behind Santa!

Attachments

See less See more
#19 ·
Thank you, Liza!

AWWWWWWWWWWH

sweet Linda, I totally LOVE this photo; makes me smile to see the happy faces :D no wonder many say that "a smile is contagious". You 3 look FAB.

Sweetie Bonnie, I missed you tones!!!! you look as adorable as EVER :wub: sending you tones of kisses, sweetie pie:wub:

Aw, thanks, Kat. It was a fun time, that's for sure.

ah if I could just see Sweetie Bonnie's dress closer--- from afar, the little green looks sooo adorable and girly on her :wub:

hugs
Kat
How could ANYONE resist beautiful Bonnie. I'm sure that the Elves loved her and Santa too, of course. Great pic.
Yes, Lynn, the Elves really got a kick out of Bonnie. Might have been the first dog of the year!

Love it! What a sweet pic! How cute is it that you took Bonnie to see Santa :)
I take her every year, she adores Santa!
I just love it!
Linda - what a great, fun picture of the three of you. :chili: Bonnie looks so pretty and looks like she has a Christmas scarf or dress on. :wub: I think you look terrific - so happy. So what did you ask Santa for? We wont' tell. Maybe I need to take Tyler to Bloomie's. :thumbsup:
She had her green dress from ChloeBella on this year. She has a beautiful red one, too, but I was afraid the red would be lost with Santa's outfit.

I agree, this picture made me SMILE from ear to ear! I love it! :)
Glad you liked it!

#3 ·
AWWWWWWWWWWH

sweet Linda, I totally LOVE this photo; makes me smile to see the happy faces :D no wonder many say that "a smile is contagious". You 3 look FAB.

Sweetie Bonnie, I missed you tones!!!! you look as adorable as EVER :wub: sending you tones of kisses, sweetie pie:wub:

ah if I could just see Sweetie Bonnie's dress closer--- from afar, the little green looks sooo adorable and girly on her :wub:

hugs
Kat

#17 ·
So beautiful, Linda. Santa doesn't even look stoned!!
xoxoxoxoxooxoxo

Haha, funny you should say that, Ker. A few years ago the Santa really did look stoned. I mentioned that to this Santa and he knew exactly who I was talking about. He said - oh, you must've come on the weekend, lol.:w00t:

#8 ·
Linda - what a great, fun picture of the three of you. :chili: Bonnie looks so pretty and looks like she has a Christmas scarf or dress on. :wub: I think you look terrific - so happy. So what did you ask Santa for? We wont' tell. Maybe I need to take Tyler to Bloomie's. :thumbsup:

#20 ·
Well, she DOES have her moments...

Awesome pic!! It's great to see you and Bonnie! She's adorable!
Thank you!
Very, very cute picture!!!!
Thanks, Sher.

Linda....GREAT Picture!! I love the decorations on both sides..:aktion033:
Yes, Pat, they always do Santa up right - did you notice the disco ball?:HistericalSmiley:

You and Bonnie ...AND Santa look good. :thumbsup:
Great pic! We miss you and Bonnie around here!
Thanks, we haven't been around much, but we're trying to get back on more often.
I'm thinking Santa has both of his favorite girls in his lap this yr. Love the picture Linda.So nice to see you & sweet Bonnie :wub:having a great time with Santa. You both look beautiful & happy.
Thanks, Sue. Bonnie sure does love Santa.

#18 ·
Are you sure it's not YOU Linda that Santa so loves having sit on his lap? :HistericalSmiley:

I always look forward to Bonne's pic with Santa. Was it last year that they caught Bonnie kissing Santa Claus? :wub:
Yes, Crystal! And, if you look carefully, she's kissing him this year, too!

PS - me on Santa's lap is the most fun I've had in ages!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.