Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tiffany got a package the other day in the mail. She was so excited.:chili: It was a Secret Santa gift from Bailey and his mom (Bailey&Me)!

Ooh what's this?

For me?

Can I open it yet?

Hmm, smells interesting!

Ooh! Toys!

I wanna play now! What, there's more?

Ooh, check out how pretty I look in the new coat!

Yep, I'm SPOILED!

Thank you soooo much. Tiff loves her gifts!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Wow - Christie - great gifts for Tiffany from Bailey and his mom.:chili::chili: Hide a bee:dothewave: Tyler loves his hide a squirrel so much that I know Tiffany will love it. And what a cute and warm looking coat. :wub: Looks like she cleaned up in the toy and treat department too. EXCELLENT!!:chili::chili:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Yayyy I'm so glad Tiffany is enjoying her presents!!! Christie, I read some of your old threads and saw that Tiffany had a Hide a Squirrel that she loved...so I thought she may enjoy the Hide a Bee too :) I know Bailey loves his a lot. And I picked out the little piggy to go along with her favorite toy pig that you posted a video of! hehe. I'm so glad the coat fits her and she looks SO good in it...purple is SO her color!

We had a BLAST shopping for little miss Tiffany!!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
What wonderful gifts. Tiffany looks so happy with her presents. :) Tilly loves her hide-a-squirrel and her hide-a-bee, so I know that Tiffany will have lots and lots of fun playing with them.

She's just adorable!!!:)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
COOL gifts for Miss Tiffany!!!!! What a good job reading past threads and getting Tiff the hide a bee to go along with the hide a squirrel!!!!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Great gifts - that jacket is to die for, the color, the fit - it's all just perfect! How super adorable! I, too, love the hide-a-squirrel and hide-a-bee - keeps my kidz, busy!

Such fun seeing the little ones open their gifts - - -

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Ooooo! Hide a Bee!
Looks like so much fun! Can I come over and play, too?
Tiffany looks so pretty in her new purple coat! Very, very nice!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts