Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every day when I get home from work, my kitchen table looks like this. I don't think you can see the paw prints on the glass, but believe me -- they're there.

Every night I take the toys off the table, clean the glass and push the chair back in, only to find my table again looking like this in the evening.

This morning is bath day and I was looking for Tilly. Well here she was. She loves sitting on the kitchen table and looking out the front window. Neither Lacie nor Secret can get onto the table. I think Tilly takes her favorite toys with her just in case Lacie or Secret MIGHT deem to look in their direction. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Tilly is my little twit!!!:wub:

·
Super Moderator
10,333 Posts
Lynn - this is too funny! If I leave the chair out, Tessa can climb up on the table too. But with only one back leg, she doesn't have the stability to get back down, so she's stuck up there until I help her down!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:LOL: :LOL:
Tilly is such a smart pup!!! So she managed to pull the chair out and jump onto the table and hide her toys there?? Genius :) I caught Yeager napping on my bed(he isn't allowed to usually unless it's a bath day) a couple times when I came back from school, they know how to enjoy themselves when we're not around :innocent:

·
Registered
425 Posts
That is so cute and rather smart that she takes her toys with her while she checks out the scenery!! Just like a human sibling....they don't like to share their toys!!:D

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
OMG OMG OMG!!! That is hilarious! LOL Although I would be mad if London did that in my house...rofl!

Does she push the chair out to get up or is it always like that & she just jumps up there with her toys? lol Tooooo funny! My husband is requesting that Tilly not give London or Preston any ideas! ...Although we have a bar-height dining table so the chairs are too high to jump up on even if they wanted to...heck, they're even too tall for me to sit comfortably! lol

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She pushes the chair out all by herself. The first time I came home to see the chair pushed out, there weren't any toys on the table and I freaked out because I thought someone had been in my house.

Sometimes, I guess if she sees something really interesting outside, she will push the chair all the way to the windown and then get up on the chair to look out. I always wonder how long it takes her to push the chair that far.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
She pushes the chair out all by herself. The first time I came home to see the chair pushed out, there weren't any toys on the table and I freaked out because I thought someone had been in my house.

Sometimes, I guess if she sees something really interesting outside, she will push the chair all the way to the windown and then get up on the chair to look out. I always wonder how long it takes her to push the chair that far.

That's too funny that she pushes the chair out by herself. :HistericalSmiley: Lynne, you should set up a webcam or something we would all love to see how she does it and how long it takes her. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Tilly - you are one sneaky little girl. B) I can't believe she can get the chair out AND bring herself AND toys up. What a character. :smpullhair:Tyler would try (actually he wouldn't) and go sliding off the other end of the table. Maybe you should get Tilly into the Olympics. Balance beam, perhaps? :blush::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Too cute.:wub::wub:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts