Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I went to pick up my samples of Innova and Innova evo, and the lady that sells it said her favorite food was timberwolf. They have different kinds and flavors, the blackforest is good if you homecook and want to add a kibble, they have some if you do barf and some for general and skin conditions. I can't remember the rest. but I went to their website and I think I will try it because I homecook, but also wanted a kibble. www.timberwolforganics.com
See what you guys think.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Check the calories on the different Timberwolf varieties before you choose one. They are very high, not good for my neutered, indoor boys. I think the food is great, though, and my dogs just loved it. I had to restrict it to an occasional feeding cause of the calories, though.
Quincymom

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Quincymom@Jul 18 2005, 01:40 PM
Check the calories on the different Timberwolf varieties before you choose one. They are very high, not good for my neutered, indoor boys. I think the food is great, though, and my dogs just loved it. I had to restrict it to an occasional feeding cause of the calories, though.
Quincymom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82475
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll watch that. I don't want Buster to be a butterball! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts