hmmm, i'll check

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
test

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
To fix this, go in to My Controls and then at the bottom left in the "Options" category select "Board Settings" and it'll take you to a screen where you can fix this. You just uncheck the box that asks if you're on daylight savings time.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Nov 1 2005, 10:18 AM
To fix this, go in to My Controls and then at the bottom left in the "Options" category select "Board Settings" and it'll take you to a screen where you can fix this.  You just uncheck the box that asks if you're on daylight savings time. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115606
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info I fixed mine, but it ain't correct. Hummmmm. I am on Eastern time but I had to check daylight saving to move it to correct time.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Sassy's mommy+Nov 1 2005, 10:56 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Nov 1 2005, 10:18 AM
To fix this, go in to My Controls and then at the bottom left in the "Options" category select "Board Settings" and it'll take you to a screen where you can fix this.  You just uncheck the box that asks if you're on daylight savings time. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115606

Thanks for the info I fixed mine, but it ain't correct. Hummmmm. I am on Eastern time but I had to check daylight saving to move it to correct time.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115612
[/B][/QUOTE]

That is really weird! Something odd is going on. On Monday the time was wrong and I unchecked the daylight savings box and all was A-OK. Now after seeing your post I looked to see the time and it was an hour behind!! So, I did what you did and checked the box and now the time is OK!!! Now I am totally confused!!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
i changed the time in the forum by an hour but i probably need to change it back and let everyone adjust it in their controls like K&Cmom suggested

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
ok, if everyone adjusts their daylight savings time in the My Controls it should work now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts