Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not promising magic. Here's my first Flip Camera video ...

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:wub::wub: Mary what a great smile I have on my face, gosh they are just the cutest littleones:wub: So have you named them? I would love to see close up face shots, there so full of engery:chili: and soooo happy. Your a good grandma:wub:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
What a riot! They are having so much fun!
The video turned out well!
That is a neat toy!
Is it for puppies or a baby one that you jazzed up to suit them?
It is very ingenious!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Mary, they were worth the wait. The pup pups are just too cute for words!!!!:wub:
So how did you like your Flip and how easy was it to use and download?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The mat is really for puppies. It has built in squakers and scrunchies. I bought it at the auction at the 2008 Specialty in Michigan and am so bummed because I don't think the company that made them is doing it anymore.

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Mary, I'm going to bed with a smile on my face because of your video! Thanks!!! See ya next week!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
You did a pretty good job of keeping the camera on them. That isn't easy to do. :aktion033:

Experience The MAGIC

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Awwww Sweet. Loving your new Camera. :D

I was going to ask about the toy and now I am bummed to hear they aren't making them anymore. :(

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Oh Mary.... those babies are something else!!! They are adorable!! I love them all...:wub::wub: You did a great job with the camera, too. Keep the videos and pictures coming!!!!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh Mary they are adorable, I think Max needs a brother....Not...lol I have my hands full with one...lol

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
What fun!! Mary, they are all so precious!! Are you hoping to keep one (or more) for a potential show dog? (sorry if this has already been asked & answered!)

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Oh my!!!!! thanks for brightening my evening :biggrin: they are adorable. Great toy too. Would love to see close ups also ;)

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Mary - I'll be right over to get those kids off your hands. :wub::wub: They're so cute. One of these days I'm going to get to see that age pups in person. Great little video. I think you've got it. Next thing we know, a little music. I love them playing with the mobile toy. Reminds me of one I had for my son when he was a baby. He could lie on his back and play with it.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Okay, here are the closeups. As usual terrible pictures. For now their names are Blue Boy, Green Boy, Pink Girl and Red Girl, named for the color markers I've been using on their little feet. I had the death grip on the puppy with one hand and holding and snapping the picture with the other hand. And you guys wonder why I don't often post pictures???? :smpullhair:

This is "Blue Boy". He'll be staying here for now.

This is "Green Boy", aka Leo (at the request of his new owners)

This is "Pink Girl"

This is "Red Girl"

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Mary.... they all have beautiful faces and I think that your effort was well worth it. I volunteer to come up and hold the puppies for their next photo shoot.... but don't be surprised if some of them are missing when we're done. :innocent::whistle:

Thanks for taking these pictures and sharing them with us.

Hugs,
Debbie

1 - 20 of 59 Posts