Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
We'll keep Tini in our thoughts today!! Let us know how everything went today! Are you able to bring her home this afternoon??

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Sisses Momma@Mar 28 2005, 11:26 AM
We'll keep Tini in our thoughts today!!  Let us know how everything went today!  Are you able to bring her home this afternoon??

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46808
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I pick her up at 5:00...can't get here fast enough. She was so scared when the vet took her away from me..

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Best wishes for Tini. I know Tini will be fine... but that won't stop you from worrying. I was a nervous wreck last week when Chesley had her done. Tini will be so happy to see you when you pick her up.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I am sure she will be glad to see you as well!
Lots of hugs/kisses to her!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I'm so glad she's doing well! A Crazillion XOXO's from Buttercloud and Noriko!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi All!
Spent the whole night cuddling Tini
. She was so out of it. She was so wobbly, I felt so bad for her. She ate dinner which was good, but we havn't had any luck with her eatting this morning. She has had maybe a bite.
She wore a onesie last night, and today I had to put the cone on her because she kept sniffing down there
She won't do anything with it on, she just kind of looks at you like you are crazy!

I had to work today so my mom is babysitting. She just called me and told me she took a picture of her and Louie (our Shih tzu) spooning on the floor. Louie is like her bodygaurd
, it's really cute.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I am so glad to here Tini is doing well!! Cuddles are the best medicine, sounds like she has a good nurse at home to care for her while you are at work!! Sisse sends tail wags and kisses to Tini!!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Make sure that she drinks a good amount of water today. In a couple of days, she'll be back to her normal self. It's so nice that she has a doggie friend to watch over her.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts