·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well here they are.....Ava and Maya...
Ready for the Halloween Parade.

View attachment 90124

View attachment 90125

They may not be the greatest pictures in the world...but we had to see what they're gonna look like. We made Stan stand behind the wagon and hold a sheet up - :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:- he kept complaining that his arms hurt and we kept telling him to shut up. :rofl: He thinks we are complete nuts!!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
You're going to win!!!!:chili: So cute and adorable.....Sorry Stan, I hope your arms are alright now!!! Your good Pat~~~:chili:

·
Registered
216 Posts
That is sooooooo adorable...and the float look good too :HistericalSmiley:

Seriously, awesome job!! :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Pat -- they look precious. They are tiny dancers. :wub::wub: I think that everyone will see them and run home with their tails between their legs. This is the winning float for me.:chili::chili:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
you have to win, look at the effort that you put into that float.

That is quite a production - lets hope that the judges will be openmined with a great sense of humor! IF you dont win it'll be corrupt

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
They are too adorable for words! :wub:

I went back to look for Stan's shoes. LOL Just tell him he can either hold the sheet or wear a tutu!

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
I think you have out done yourself Pat. That looks like a winning float for sure:aktion033:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
LOL Just tell him he can either hold the sheet or wear a tutu!
Or tights! Jett has a pair he would be willing to loan him. :HistericalSmiley:

Pat the float is fantastic and the girls are just darling. A winner for sure. And looks like you got it done in record time!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I think an early Congratulations are in order, you are going to win. :thumbsup:The float looks awesome. Ava and Maya are darling Tiny Dancers.

Haha, Stan and Deb need to start a photo club. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
:w00t: WOW!!!! LOVE IT!!!! and oh my! look at these two :wub::wub: LOOOOOOOVE THEM!!!!!

Have a BLAST at the Halloween Parade you FUN TEAM :chili:

We made Stan stand behind the wagon and hold a sheet up - :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:- he kept complaining that his arms hurt and we kept telling him to shut up. :rofl: He thinks we are complete nuts!!
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:This sounds like something happens around here VERY OFTEN :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:welcome to the complete nuts club :HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts