Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Tiny Maltese!

4K views 61 replies 32 participants last post by  TuckersMom 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! This is my first post. I'm trying to get familiar with this place. =] I viewed a lot of the pictures everyone has up, and they're all sooooo very precious!

This is the newest addition to my family. I've had him for about a week now. He is 4 months old and weighs only 2 pounds! He is estimated to be only 3 pounds full-grown, no more than 4. He's the tiniest little thing! He has the most mischievous look on his face! I have 2 other Maltese that are bigger than he is. Once he step foot inside my house, he OWNED everything AND both my dogs too! LoL. He isn’t scared of anything! When I got my other two dogs, it took them a while to adjust… but this one is just super brave! =]

Can you guess what I named him? It has something to do with his bravery… and is sooo hilarious!

Well, everyone… meet BALLS! LoL. You should have seen the reaction I got at the vet 2 days ago. Everyone laughed so hard when little “Balls” hopped into the clinic when his name was called. =]

We gave him his first hair cut. He just laid there like a good sport, and surrendered himself! LoL.

This is his before picture. =]

See less See more
#52 ·
Originally posted by TheButtercup@Nov 12 2005, 01:19 PM
welcome welcome welcome! "balls" would not have been a bad name for the buttercup, either, come to think of it.  she's always been very adventurous, daring, fearless, and VERY trusting in me...she'll jump from the side of the sofa arm into my arms or my lap (depending if i'm sitting or standing) and just assumes i'm paying attention and i'll catch her.  she's a heart attack waiting to happen at times LOLOL but she's my baby!

the pics of your little ones are so cute, cant wait to hear more stories about them!

welcome again and post often!
ann marie and the "yahoooooooooooo---oooooo!" buttercup
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119141
[/QUOTE]

LoL! I feel they're all heart attacks waiting to happen! I get really paranoid sometimes when I can't see what they're doing. They love eating things they shouldn't... Once, Naudie and baby got ahold of this piece of almond roca chocolate, and I nearly fainted! I was cleaning out the house and remembered throwing it in the trash bag. He somehow bit through it and shared the piece with Baby! Once I saw the empty wraper and chocolate smears on their faces, I was in panic mode. Baby started shaking crazily! Naudie was normal though. I think she shook because she was scared and knew she did something wrong! I called the emergency vet, and they told me that a little piece of almond roca won't hurt them. It is mostly made of caramel, and most off counter chocolate candies are not pure such as cooking chocolate so I don't have to worry. I monitored them the whole night like a monster! LoL. My house is chocolate free now. I will throw anyone out who has chocolate! Better safe than sorry! Heheh.

#55 ·
Originally posted by Kodie@Nov 13 2005, 10:56 PM
WELCOME to SM! 

As for size... kodie's parents were around 3 1/2lbs and 2lbs... and kodie is 3.2lbs full grown.  I would imagine that your pup will be around the 4lb range or so... but as long as he's healthy right! 

BTW.. nice name!  ... balls!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119395
[/QUOTE]

Wow! Kodie's tiny! =] I've had my other two for over a year. Now with Balls, I forgot how energetic puppies are! He's so hyper and really peppy! LoL. Where did you get him from, and how did you find those breeders?

#56 ·
Originally posted by Sassy's mommy+Nov 12 2005, 01:04 AM-->
Originally posted by 3Maltmom@Nov 11 2005, 07:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sassy's mommy
@Nov 11 2005, 04:48 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. I was just thinking that since you already have 2 others and I only have one you should probably just go ahead and send Balls to me.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119013

Ya, you wish you had Balls - LOL

This is just TOO fun

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119046

[/QUOTE]

Yea, yea, Debbie..............let me see, where is that picture of poor little Billy when you had his balls
cut off? Hummmmmmmmmmmm...I don't seem to have that picture
What did you do with that one?

Oh, you make me laugh. Now behave your self. I am trying to get a little boy here.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119085
[/B][/QUOTE]

Here you go Pat... LOL

Attachments

#57 ·
Oh balls is just adorable. I must admitt looking at him makes me sad
though cause it just makes me realize that Cosmo is growing before
my eyes.

Welcome to SM and if baby ever get's to bee too much he can come
and keep my 2 lb. Cosmo company. Cosmo is 20 weeks (5 months) and
the breeder told me as well that she would be suprised if he got over 3 lbs.
I guess only time will tell. I could care less about his size (other than I would love
to keep him a baby) I just love him like crazy.

#58 ·
Originally posted by CindyPham+Nov 14 2005, 02:41 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kodie
@Nov 13 2005, 10:56 PM
WELCOME to SM! 

As for size... kodie's parents were around 3 1/2lbs and 2lbs... and kodie is 3.2lbs full grown.  I would imagine that your pup will be around the 4lb range or so... but as long as he's healthy right! 

BTW.. nice name!  ... balls!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119395
Wow! Kodie's tiny! =] I've had my other two for over a year. Now with Balls, I forgot how energetic puppies are! He's so hyper and really peppy! LoL. Where did you get him from, and how did you find those breeders?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119422
[/B][/QUOTE]
I got Kodie from my bf's friend's family. They breed them. They shouldnt have bred kodie's parent together because the other two pups didnt serve.. they were just too tiny. They are not a big time breeders or anything just a local family that breeds their maltese's on occasion.

#60 ·
Originally posted by 3Maltmom@Nov 14 2005, 10:07 AM
Here you go Pat... LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119467
[/QUOTE]

Hahahahh. Now that's something you don't see everyday! =]

I have a balls question. With Naudie, I see black blotches at the bottom of his balls. I've talked to freinds with dogs, and they said theirs had it too... Does anyone know WHY this happens? I have a theory... but don't really want to say it. LoL.

#61 ·
Originally posted by CindyPham+Nov 14 2005, 01:15 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-3Maltmom
@Nov 14 2005, 10:07 AM
Here you go Pat... LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119467
Hahahahh. Now that's something you don't see everyday! =]

I have a balls question. With Naudie, I see black blotches at the bottom of his balls. I've talked to freinds with dogs, and they said theirs had it too... Does anyone know WHY this happens? I have a theory... but don't really want to say it. LoL.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119510
[/B][/QUOTE]
It's probably just pigment changes. Wally looks like a cow when he is wet because of all the black patches. Perfectly normal.

And your theory is..........????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.