Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday Lexi went to doggie daycare. When she gets home for it she is usually really tired. Last night she did something really cute though. I had a comforter on the couch and she started digging at it. Next thing I know she crawls inside and lays down. Poor baby was tired!

Here is the link to the pictures I took.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I can't go to the link

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
AWWWWW, he really does look tired but he's not tired enough to smile. So adorable. Yesterday, Cloud did the same thing. We had a comforter on the floor and he jumped in the middle, wiggled around, and stuck his head out. It's hard to catch him because when I go to get my camera, he follows me

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lexi did the same thing. My camera was just out of my reach so I had to get up to get it and Lexi got up and followed me. So I had to stick her back in the blanket. So the pictures are kind of posed.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
HAHA you cheated LOL jk
It was worth it.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Posed or not...SO cute!!!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
She is so stinkin cute, don't you hate it when you have a perfect picture and you go get the camera and OF COURSE they have to follow
. Your's still came out so cute even if she was posed. in some...I love the sleeping shots.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
She's just adorable, Kristi. It's so nice she gets to go to doggie day care instead of staying home alone while you are at work. I often wonder how those of you with puppies manage while while you are at work. Lady was 4 when I adopted her and her former mom was a nurse who worked the 7-3 shift, so she was used to the schedule I am on. At 9, she pretty much sleeps all day and I am home by 4:30.

Does Lexi go to doggie day care everyday?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No the toy breed doggie daycare is only offered on Tuesdays. The rest of the week she is in her crate when I'm at work. I tried leaving her in the bathroom but she got a little distructive (example). She really likes her crate so she has no problem being in it. I come home at lunch for an hour so she is normally only in there for 4 hours at a time. She sleeps the entire time. Every time she gets out she acts like she just woke up. I have a good size crate so she has plenty of room. I'm trying to get my parents to buy me an excerise pen for christmas. I want one that is 30 or 36" high. That way I can put her and her crate in there while I'm at work. Problem is the only place I could set it up is where my dining room table is. Since I don't use it I'm going to have my parents take it home with them when they come to visit in Dec/Jan.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Wow! She did a quite a job on that wall!
I hope you don't rent!

Those X pens are great. I got mine from KV Vet and it really wasn't too expensive if Santa doesn't come through! I got the 30" Midwest pen with no door:

http://www.kvvet.com/KVVet/product_family....E1A22DC822DC080

The nice thing about KV Vet is that shipping and handling are free on orders of $40 or more and they have one of the most extensive catalogues out there.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by LadysMom@Nov 17 2004, 12:34 PM
Wow! She did a quite a job on that wall!
I hope you don't rent!

Those X pens are great. I got mine from KV Vet and it really wasn't too expensive if Santa doesn't come through!  I got the 30" Midwest pen with no door:

The nice thing about KV Vet is that shipping and handling are free on orders of $40 or more and they have one of the most extensive catalogues out there.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16820
[/QUOTE]

I am renting. My lease is up the end of Feb so when my parents come over I'm going to have my dad fix the damage. He is really good at stuff like that.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by LadysMom@Nov 17 2004, 12:34 PM
Those X pens are great. I got mine from KV Vet and it really wasn't too expensive if Santa doesn't come through!  I got the 30" Midwest pen with no door:

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16820
[/QUOTE]

They are cheap. PetSmarts is $10-15 more. I think I want one with a door so that I can put her water bottle in it and she will have access when I'm home. Are you able to hook the crate up to the sides of this one? Like this:

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
if you put softpaws on her she wouldnt be able to scratch up the wall. i dont know if anyone is familiar w/ them...they are nail caps. i put some on parker for 4th of july here is a pic (look at his toes)
and they are really great for cats. my vet i worked for invented them and they sell them all over the US and possibly other places.

·
Registered
365 Posts
She was pooped! What a cute baby all cozied up in the blankets!!

Where can you get the fabric ones? I am planing on getting a pen but i've never seen a fabric one! Are they more expensive?

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Kristi, I'm sure you could hook the Midwest pen to a crate. It came with a long metal rod to attach the two ends together and if I remember correctly (it was nearly 5 years ago!) you could buy extra rods if you wanted to anchor it outside. You'd use the rods to attach it to the crate.

KV is very reasonable and with no s&h (and no tax), it's even better. You can request a catalogue.

I'd stick with metal instead of fabric. A determined dog could easily chew through a fabric pen...

Look what Lexi did to the wall!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts