Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
MaryH, kudos for bravery cuz I realize how you must have struggled with saying what you did before you posted. I am of the belief that anyone who breeds puppies is indeed a breeder. Just my opinion, however. But if anyone gets bent outta shape reading your post, then I say they can just get glad in the same pants they got mad in. :)

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Why in the world would anyone get upset at Mary for her post? Makes no sense to me. Guess I've been away to long. There was nothing wrong with Mary's post at all, actually it was quite infomrative, as many of her post are, in my opinion.

Well, seems I'm the only one that feels the way I do, and I thank you all very much for your input and completely respect your thougths.
You are right on the money. Mary should have absolutely no reason to feel awkward, or worse yet,fearful of verbal repercussions from fellow forum members. Unfortunately, such is too often the case as Mary knows from being here as long as she has. Which is what she stated as her initial concern in her post.
I find her to be knowledgeable, responsible, and deserving of our respect. I admire the heck out of her. If others don't agree wth her decision to breed her Malt that's they're choice. I imagine I'd just say to them " T.S. Elliot" ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.