Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
:chili::chili:

Yipeee!! My entire family is from Canada. Spent most of my childhood there. So yep, Happy Thanksgiving Weekend my friends! :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
2,029 Posts
There were turkeys in my yard yesterday--they must have been from Canada! :D Happy Thanksgiving Weekend! :D

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
There were turkeys in my yard yesterday--they must have been from Canada! :D Happy Thanksgiving Weekend! :D
LMFAO ~ They are escaping the oven!! :HistericalSmiley:

So in another month, they will all find refuge in Canada, to escape our Thanksgiving.

Good Luck little Turkeys. Perhaps go to Mexico?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving! I think my turkey overdose is making me sleepy....

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!!! So, my Canadian friends, do you have the same "story" that the US has???? If not, what is your Thanksgiving Story?

This is one holiday I never "get". I always host this holiday....heck I host every holiday! But I work for days before and all day long on Thanksgiving, but don't even get a present.....:blush:....I mean come on....that's a lot of work!!!!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Happy Thanksgiving!!! So, my Canadian friends, do you have the same "story" that the US has???? If not, what is your Thanksgiving Story?

This is one holiday I never "get". I always host this holiday....heck I host every holiday! But I work for days before and all day long on Thanksgiving, but don't even get a present.....:blush:....I mean come on....that's a lot of work!!!!
Nope, no story attached just simply "A celebration of being thankful for what one has and the bounty of the previous year." originally a bountiful harvest. No pressies, just turkey :chili::chili: I love a good Turkey dinner :biggrin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts