Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi every body i have a question toby has fairly long hair now its not to thefloor but it may sometime.the only problem is mats he hates to be brushed and goes wild when i try,so im thinking about getting him cut down to the puppy cut its so much eaiser to take care of.i just hate to see him with mats so we will be going to the groomers next month for our day at the spa.he always looks so pretty when he comes back. sandy

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
sampson has been in a "puppy cut" for years, its a lot easier to maintain, he goes to the groomers every 2 weeks and gets cut once a month, maggie hasnt started going to the groomers yet

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
His puppy cut

Well, I had a groomer come to my house and trim Tiki up about 2 months ago, his first hair cut. She did a fine job, because I didn't want him shaved she left it in a long puppy cut. After a few days he was looking matted and scruffy again (even after brushing), so I took the scissors to him my self. He looks great! Now I just trim him up as needed before his bath. He gets a bath every week, and a trim about every three baths. This has worked well for us and he likes me doing it better than the groomer. :>) I get better at it each time.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
I took Sampson to several different groomers before we found one that did a great job

1 - 4 of 4 Posts