Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must apologise to Kat for how long it has taken me to upload these.
As some of you may know my ceiling decided to fall in and we have spent months trying to sort the place out, so I have not really participated on the forum. Happy to say all sorted now, and I finally have time to upload these pics, and rejoin the fun!! :chili:

At the time these pics were taken, tobi was suffering with bad tear staining, which I am thrilled to report, is now completely gone. :thumbsup:

On to the images:

Thank you so much Kat for including tobi in your little club. He is a huge fan of snowy and crystal and treasures the little postcard you sent along too.

Big hugs from belfast xx

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Awwwww, thanks so much for the gorgeous pics of Tobi! It's been worth to wait! These are fantastic shots of him!!! :aktion033:

Welcome to the Camel Club, little Tobi!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
He is precious with his new camel from Kat..........Love the pics!!!! Kat is so sweet to do this!!! Thanks for sharing~~~~:wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Tobi looks too cute with his new little desert friend! :chili: You can tell he adores it!

He is sooo handsome! The 2nd pic of Tobi reminds me a lot of Crystal's boy, Jett.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aww thank you guys!
Tobi is a very handsome boy, and very spirited with it. A lion is a good description actually. Haha!!

He adores his camel - its his fav toy :-D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you guys so much.
Hunter's mum - soooooooo happy its all done, as is tobi...he was very unsettled with all the work. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts