Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I thought I had figured it out put didn't and then I thought I had deleted the post now I see that I didn't do that right either. No his name is It's Magic Toby Ghost. I got him from Tina , he was born Oct. 8, 07 and I got him when he was 7 months old.
I tried and tried put just didn't figure out how to add his picture.
Linda

·
Registered
847 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi,
Back in Nov. 09 Christine made me a siggy, long story I sent a picture to Marj as I had her email address and I think she sent Christine the picture. But I couldn't figure out how to add the siggy. I hope you can see the picture but I couldn't figure out how to write anything after I put in the picture.
Linda

I guess computers scare me as I have missed up our computer and my husband had to work very hard to undo what I miss up so I worry I might miss it up again.

Where are the little smiley faces and other cute faces I haven't a clue where they are or how to get to them.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
I am glad someone helped you. I haven't tried to upload anything since the change over.
He looks great in that picture, Linda.
Toby's parents are: CH Bluehill Magic's Quest For Success (Tristan) My avatar. And Magic's Jewel Of Garnet (Garney). He is out of Garney's last litter. She is retired now.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Toby is adorable! Toby and Summer are brother and sister...same father, CH Bluehill Magic's Quest For Success (Tristan) How cute!

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Summer with some hair.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Hi,
Back in Nov. 09 Christine made me a siggy, long story I sent a picture to Marj as I had her email address and I think she sent Christine the picture. But I couldn't figure out how to add the siggy. I hope you can see the picture but I couldn't figure out how to write anything after I put in the picture.
Linda

I guess computers scare me as I have missed up our computer and my husband had to work very hard to undo what I miss up so I worry I might miss it up again.

Where are the little smiley faces and other cute faces I haven't a clue where they are or how to get to them.
i usually have problems with pictures too , lol toby is a cutie , now those smiley faces when u reply on the bottom of the square there is something that says advanced , u can see the smileys there , u click on it and they come out like this ::aktion033::thumbsup:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, Toby and Summer have the same dad and they are both very cute. Her picture that Tina posted with her in coat looks a lot like Toby.
Linda :wub::thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts