Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is always interested in Toby's wardrobe, so the other day I took some pictures to send to her. After reading some comments in another thread about dog clothing, I thought I would post the pictures.

This is the dresser that I keep all his clothes in. Last year when I got him, I had his clothes in a tiny Rubbermaid tote. Somehow, it has grown into this dresser/nightstand and even it is too small. I honestly don't know where I am going to go after this!

These are just *some* of Toby's collars and neckwear. Most are handcrafted by yours truly. See what I do with my spare time!

And lastly we come to his clothes. Sadly, this isn't everything.
There are over 40 shirts and sweaters in this picture alone. I didn't include his three pairs of jeans, pajamas, robes, Halloween costumes and hats. Seriously, I look at this stuff and wonder what in the world is wrong with me.

And the sad thing is, I can't stop buying for him. LOL Good thing he tolerates me and my desire to clothe him!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
OMG!! That's ALL Toby's?? LOL!!!! You don't actually put that furry purple thing on him, do you?! LMAO (because I know you do....)

Oh...and I love the General Toby camo shirt.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You KNOW I put that fuzzy purple sweater on him! ROFLMAO! It is actually a teddy bear sweater. LOL

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
OMG! I've never seen that furry purple thing! I agree with Carrie! Toby doesn't actually have to wear that, does he?

That would, to me, cross that fine line between being a well adjusted metrosexual and a true cross dresser!

You forgot to take a picture of Toby's ever growing bow collection!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Thank goodness Toby is secure in his sexuality.... LMAO

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Nichole,
Those girly clothes are out of control!

Poor Toby!!!!!

That fuzzy purple one has got to go!!! (along with the pink happy birthday and the striped shirt with pink in it....)
Poor Toby is going to have a complex!

You need to team with me and find us a girl pup!!!!!

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by LadysMom@Sep 28 2005, 03:25 PM
You forgot to take a picture of Toby's ever growing bow collection!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=104425
[/QUOTE]
I'll take a picture when I get the new ones!

Originally posted by tlunn@Sep 28 2005, 03:29 PM
Nichole,
Those girly clothes are out of control!

Poor Toby!!!!!

That fuzzy purple one has got to go!!! (along with the pink happy birthday and the striped shirt with pink in it....)
Poor Toby is going to have a complex!

You need to team with me and find us a girl pup!!!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=104429
[/QUOTE]
Toby says he is secure in his masculinity, Thank you very much!
The purple fuzzy thing is adorable. It is so soft that I can't justify getting rid of it!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Sep 28 2005, 04:17 PM
Ask and you shall receive...

This picture was taken back around Valentine's Day...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=104460
[/QUOTE]

I am sending that in to the "Will and Grace" show!
Jack will LOVE it!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
LMAO....I KNEW you put that on him! He's absolutely adorable!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hey my hubby is a very manly man and he wears purple.

Go figure he can wear purple but yet he can't admitt he likes
my little Cosmo.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Sep 28 2005, 03:14 PM
My friend is always interested in Toby's wardrobe, so the other day I took some pictures to send to her.  After reading some comments in another thread about dog clothing, I thought I would post the pictures. 

This is the dresser that I keep all his clothes in.  Last year when I got him, I had his clothes in a tiny Rubbermaid tote.  Somehow, it has grown into this dresser/nightstand and even it is too small.  I honestly don't know where I am going to go after this! 

These are just *some* of Toby's collars and neckwear.  Most are handcrafted by yours truly.  See what I do with my spare time! 

And lastly we come to his clothes.  Sadly, this isn't everything. 
  There are over 40 shirts and sweaters in this picture alone.  I didn't include his three pairs of jeans, pajamas, robes, Halloween costumes and hats.  Seriously, I look at this stuff and wonder what in the world is wrong with me. 

And the sad thing is, I can't stop buying for him.  LOL  Good thing he tolerates me and my desire to clothe him! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=104416
[/QUOTE]

how absolutly adorable

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just love this forum! I love how this topic has morphed into Toby's manly purple couture!

Lethalfire, my husband is a manly man too, but he could careless about what Toby wears, or what people think for that matter. In fact, some mornings he will dress him for me. He goes shopping with me to pick out outfits and has even e-mailed me a few websites.

MalteseJane, yes, Toby does wear all of it. Not all at once of course.

Tlunn, I don't get the Will & Grace joke. I don't watch the show. Tell me please. -_-

AJ, Rosie will have a collection soon too. Seriously, I am addicted to buying him clothes. I can't stop. It really is sad.
Check out Petsmart every so often for some good deals. I also got a lot of his clothes from King Wholesale and Barkin' Dog Clothes. I don't usually pay much over $10. The most expensive outfit I have for him is the baby blue sweater on the far left (the one with the belt and flower). I paid $30 for that one, but it is of such nice quality. I also paid $25 for his purple football jersey from Glamour Dog. Other than that, most items were inexpensive, or I made them. I think a few of the shirts I got for a $1 at a Petsmart clearance sale!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Toby kinda reminds me of Liberace in his sex god outfit! Or maybe Elton John back in the day?

Seriously, what a fabulous picture! You made a believer out of us!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts