Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is Toby's new collar, well actually it is called a collarette! Best of all--there was no sewing involved! :lol:

Don't look at Toby's hair--he hasn't had a bath yet!

If anyone is interested in the directions, PM me.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Very cute!
Toby and the collar!

Interested as to how there is not any sewing involved...maybe I can even do that!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Awwww! How Pretty!!

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Your collar is just adorable!!! i've been looking for some "guy" stuff for TY!!! I PM'd you for instructions but it might save YOU some work to post them here. I can't imagine how sewing isn't involved!!!

Great job.
Ginny

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
CUTE! Looks great!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Very nice great job, umm might have to try one of those for the boys. Traci well looks like thise is some sewing to do to complete it but I could be wrong though I have been lots of other time.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
that is SUPER cute!!! he looks adorable with his messy hair too! lol.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You are very welcome Scrappy! Have fun making them. I am off tomorrow to get some more supplies. I want to make a green one.

I know some people mentioned posting the directions on here, but I have the directions saved as a Word document complete with pictures, hence why I can't post it here. If anyone still wants the directions, PM me along with your e-mail address.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here are some more Collarettes that I made.

(notice the turtle bow and frog buttons? Toby was liking the amphibians and reptiles today, or maybe it was just the color green!
)

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
OMG he is just toooo cute! Good job on the collars. Did I understand these to be no-sew collars?

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Aug 18 2005, 01:57 PM

(notice the turtle bow and frog buttons?  Toby was liking the amphibians and reptiles today, or maybe it was just the color green! 
)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91880
[/QUOTE]

I hate to say it, but Toby looks happier wearing pink and lilac!

Great job on those collar bows!

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by paris@Aug 18 2005, 02:37 PM
OMG he is just toooo cute!  Good job on the collars.  Did I understand these to be no-sew collars?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91904
[/QUOTE]
There is NO sewing involved! It is all gluing!
Now that is my kind of craft!

Originally posted by LadysMom+Aug 18 2005, 02:39 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Nichole
@Aug 18 2005, 01:57 PM

(notice the turtle bow and frog buttons?  Toby was liking the amphibians and reptiles today, or maybe it was just the color green!  
)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91880
I hate to say it, but Toby looks happier wearing pink and lilac!

Great job on those collar bows!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91905
[/B][/QUOTE]
You know I think he does! LOL

Originally posted by scrappy@Aug 18 2005, 03:08 PM
Awwww to cute I do have to find time to shop.  Nichole how do you figure what size shirt will fit our babies?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91918
[/QUOTE]
I have been buying shirts anywhere from 0-18 months. Oddly enough, they all have the same neck size. I think I even got one that was a 3T and it fit too. The problem I am having is most children's shirts don't have collars. So when I do find one, I snatch it up. They are a little big on Toby, but not bad. Anyone with a dog much smaller than Toby is going to have problems, unles you somehow shorten the collar. We have a children's used clothing store around here called Once Upon A Child and that is where I have been buying the shirts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts