Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is Toby's new collar, well actually it is called a collarette! Best of all--there was no sewing involved! :lol:

Don't look at Toby's hair--he hasn't had a bath yet!

If anyone is interested in the directions, PM me.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Very cute!
Toby and the collar!

Interested as to how there is not any sewing involved...maybe I can even do that!

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
Awwww! How Pretty!!

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
Your collar is just adorable!!! i've been looking for some "guy" stuff for TY!!! I PM'd you for instructions but it might save YOU some work to post them here. I can't imagine how sewing isn't involved!!!

Great job.
Ginny

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You are very welcome Scrappy! Have fun making them. I am off tomorrow to get some more supplies. I want to make a green one.

I know some people mentioned posting the directions on here, but I have the directions saved as a Word document complete with pictures, hence why I can't post it here. If anyone still wants the directions, PM me along with your e-mail address.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
OMG he is just toooo cute! Good job on the collars. Did I understand these to be no-sew collars?

·
Registered
17,634 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Aug 18 2005, 01:57 PM
Here are some more Collarettes that I made.

(notice the turtle bow and frog buttons?  Toby was liking the amphibians and reptiles today, or maybe it was just the color green! 
)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91880
[/QUOTE]

I hate to say it, but Toby looks happier wearing pink and lilac!

Great job on those collar bows!

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by paris@Aug 18 2005, 02:37 PM
OMG he is just toooo cute!  Good job on the collars.  Did I understand these to be no-sew collars?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91904
[/QUOTE]
There is NO sewing involved! It is all gluing!
Now that is my kind of craft!

Originally posted by LadysMom+Aug 18 2005, 02:39 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Nichole
@Aug 18 2005, 01:57 PM
Here are some more Collarettes that I made.

(notice the turtle bow and frog buttons?  Toby was liking the amphibians and reptiles today, or maybe it was just the color green!  
)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91880
I hate to say it, but Toby looks happier wearing pink and lilac!

Great job on those collar bows!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91905
[/B][/QUOTE]
You know I think he does! LOL

Originally posted by scrappy@Aug 18 2005, 03:08 PM
Awwww to cute I do have to find time to shop.  Nichole how do you figure what size shirt will fit our babies?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91918
[/QUOTE]
I have been buying shirts anywhere from 0-18 months. Oddly enough, they all have the same neck size. I think I even got one that was a 3T and it fit too. The problem I am having is most children's shirts don't have collars. So when I do find one, I snatch it up. They are a little big on Toby, but not bad. Anyone with a dog much smaller than Toby is going to have problems, unles you somehow shorten the collar. We have a children's used clothing store around here called Once Upon A Child and that is where I have been buying the shirts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.