Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is Poppy's 1st Birthday!!! The amount of love and giggles that he has brought to us is impossible to put into words! I had so much fun making this video, going through a year's worth of photos, picking the right music .... and for those that watch, I hope you enjoy it!! Happy Birthday Poppy!!! :wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Happy 1st birthday, sweet Poppy!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Unfortunately I can't watch the video, it says it's not available in my country! But I'm sure it's supercute, Julee!

Have a wonderful day and hope you'll get a lot of extra treats, Poppy!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
happy bday poppy !!!!!! i will watch video later cause i have a firewall at work :(

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:chili::chili::chili: Happy Birthday Poppy!!:chili::chili::chili:

I just loved the video!!!What wonderful first year you have had with him.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,979 Posts
the video is well done----what a precious little creature---and so, so loved.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Happy birthday Poppy!! I love the video, all the pictures look great!!! :D

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Super cute video, loved it. :aktion033: Lot's of adorable pictures of adorable Poppy. You don't post enough pictures of that precious little boy.:wub: Happy 1st Birthday Poppy,hope you're having a great day.:chili:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, POPPY :cheer:
Jules - I absolutely loved the video and the music.:chili::chili: I was even able to have it come up full screen by hitting the icon down in the right corner so I could really enjoy. I remember when you were prepping to get him, those early pictures and how exciting it was. So wonderful to see him so grown up. :wub::wub: The video made me ooh and aah and laugh. That little Yorkie had such a funny look on it's face :w00t:and I love little Poppy in his p.j's. Beautiful ones of you with him and Cita too and I just love your DH with him. Thanks for sharing and have a great birthday.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Happy 1st Birthday Poppy!!

Enjoyed the video, and seeing Poppy's milestones.:wub:​

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Super cute video, loved it. :aktion033: Lot's of adorable pictures of adorable Poppy. You don't post enough pictures of that precious little boy.:wub: Happy 1st Birthday Poppy,hope you're having a great day.:chili:
I know I should post more ... that's why the movie was 5 minutes long. LOL I tend to post on FB and forget about adding pics here.

:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, POPPY :cheer:
Jules - I absolutely loved the video and the music.:chili::chili: I was even able to have it come up full screen by hitting the icon down in the right corner so I could really enjoy. I remember when you were prepping to get him, those early pictures and how exciting it was. So wonderful to see him so grown up. :wub::wub: The video made me ooh and aah and laugh. That little Yorkie had such a funny look on it's face :w00t:and I love little Poppy in his p.j's. Beautiful ones of you with him and Cita too and I just love your DH with him. Thanks for sharing and have a great birthday.
The Yorkie is Zoe, one of his play buddies. When he barks (he still has that uber high-pitched baby bark) that is the face that Zoe makes every single time. It is hilarious!!!

Thanks for watching everybody ... Poppy says tahnks!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

1 - 20 of 37 Posts