Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
868 Posts
Happy 10th birthday Lucky!
I am thinking you are having the most amazing "Maltese" Birthday party imaginable today. You have left our life, but you will never leave our heart. We miss you so very much.

c4588bf17275e200c3e2bc1a78a5b745.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
Happy Birthday in Heaven Lucky. You are so missed here on earth but I'm sure you are having a very special day where you are. You were taken from your Daddy way too soon.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Sending you love today, Walter! And celebrating Luck up in heaven on his b-day <3

·
Premium Member
17,353 Posts
Love & grief mingle together on a day like today. . . . he was special & met the need of your heart. You were a great dad to him---very committed to his care. He left us far too young! You gave him a full almost 10 years, but it wasn't enough. We are mortal, but we live the best we can for these little while angels who make our lives bearable. Bless you today Walter, and our little Lucky guy---that he got you & you got him. May he rest in peace until you meet again. Our love to you, big brother.

Reactions: Abella's Mommy

·
Premium Member
24,098 Posts
Walter I know you are remembering little Lucky, I think of him often, I look at his pictures think of all the wonderful memories we shared I celebrate his life, he brought you into Lorin and my lives, God knew we needed you and little Lucky in our lives

I smile thinking of Matilda and Lucky playing and running free from pain.
Many tears we have shared and many more smiles of our memories
I hope the memorial stone brings you a peace like Matilda's does to us

Here are a few things I remember about our little Lucky
I think of little Lucky begging for ice cream, of him enjoying his carrots
I think of him waiting for for you each day, for his love he brought to his daddy
For the stories you have shared through the years
For his precious topknots😍
His playing with all his toys
For sitting on the back of the sofa
For him watching for you from the door
For his following his daddy to the kitchen for goodies
For loving spicy foods like daddy
Sooooooo many more memories
There will NEVER be another little Lucky, God made him especially for you and then broke the mold

Little Lucky grammie will 😗ALWAYS LOVE "YOU"😗........ I have a tear running down my face, I wish I could have met you little man.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS LITTLE LUCKY 😘😗😙😚
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN HEAVEN

THINKING OF YOU TONIGHT DEAR FRIEND

·
Premium Member
17,353 Posts
So well said, Paula!

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks so much all. Paula, Casper owns the couch, he brings all this toys up there and loves the zebra bed you got for Luck. But he does not like to get up on the back of the couch. Lucky was catlike, he loved to climb. There are so much alike and yet so different.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts