Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't today RAFFLE DAY?!!!

:chili::chili::chili::aktion033::rockon::yes::wine::yahoo::yahoo::walklikeanegyptian::cheer::wavetowel2::happy dance::Good luck::happy::popcorn::D

Are you Excited?!!! :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Pat you made my day:chili: I bet when you were a little girl you were the first one to the Christmas tree:HistericalSmiley: did you peek in your packages:blush: I did:innocent::HistericalSmiley:

NOW I'M SO EXCITED:sHa_banana::sHa_banana::jackrabbitslims::jackrabbitslims::wavetowel2::eek:k::cheer::Sunny Smile:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Pat you made my day:chili: I bet when you were a little girl you were the first one to the Christmas tree:HistericalSmiley: did you peek in your packages:blush: I did:innocent::HistericalSmiley:

NOW I'M SO EXCITED:sHa_banana::sHa_banana::jackrabbitslims::jackrabbitslims::wavetowel2::eek:k::cheer::Sunny Smile:
My sister and I got VERY good at snooping around for presents when we were teenagers!! We'd snoop in the closets and even unwrap the stuff under the tree and wrap it back!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:chili:I LOVE presents!!!! Love to give 'em and love to get 'em!!!!!! :chili:

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
It is raffle day!!!!!!!!!! I'd forgotten, Pat. I'm so glad you reminded us. I think Lynn said that it would be this evening before she posted. Too bad she didn't mean evening in Amby's time zone?????

·
Registered
744 Posts
I'm excited and I didn't even have a chance to get one LOL I just want to see everyone else get excited!! Live vicariously through you guys LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts