Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never laughed so hard. Our toilet paper holder always stays empty, due to the fact that Puddles likes it that way. :D

Hubby make his pit stop from work and started yelling.....where is the paper. I yelled back, on the tub. We were yelling back and forth when I looked down and there was the bandit. :ph34r: I asked Puddles "did you get the paper" and he only barked. I asked Puddles nicely, where did you put the paper, while hubby is yelling "get me some paper". This was tooooo funny. So I decided that since that since the bandit took it, he sould return it.

I got a new roll and gave it to him, sending back thu the cracked door. Then hubby could not get him to come over there "here Puddles bring it here". All of a sudden Puddles came running back thu the door and took off to his crate. I ran after him, due to the fact he can make some more mess with a whole roll. In the crate was the missing roll with the new one. He was laying all the way in the back with a kinda grin on his face.
As if he had done nothing. I did go and rescue hubby, but I have never laughed so hard as I have today.

This little fur ball has put laughter in our home. :lol:

Do you have a toilet paper bandit??? :ph34r:

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Haha! That is too funny. I can totally picture that happening! I keep the TP up on the counter or on the back of the toilet. Lexi makes enough of a mess with kleenex that I don't want to tempt her with the TP roll.

J

·
0 Posts
Lacey LOVES toilet paper. Hubby thougth we could leave her by herself the other night. Put baby gates up so she couldn't get out of the living room. Forget that Lacey could still get to the hall bathroom. When we came home toilet paper was all over the living room. Looked at hubby and just laughed. He has been on my case for about a week that Lacey is old enough to be on her own. Lacey showed him!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Too funny! It is hilarious that we all have pups who love tp :lol: Before I realized Tuffy could reach the roll, I had left him gated in the bathroom, with a brand new roll of tp on the roller. Well, as you all can guess, he destroyed it and there was tp covering every single inch of the bathroom. I was laughing so hard I couldn't be mad at him.. and anyways I'm the one who messed up by leaving it there. Needless to say, we don't leave TP, kleenex or paper anywhere near the little stinker.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Yes, we learned early on about Pico's TP addiction. My husband has a large home office/excercise room with a separate bathroom and Pico has the run of the house.

My husband started laughing so hard one day he had to get off the phone because Pico had come racing into the room with one end of the tp in his mouth and a long stream of rapidly unrolling "banner" behind him! Now we keep the bathroom door closed but if it is open, Pico will head right for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts