Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just had to tell this to people who will appreciate.

Woke up this morning to find toilet paper ALL over the house. Lacey was a very busy baby last night while I was sleeping. This is the first time that she has made such a mess! I have toilet paper in tiny little pieces all over my house and you can tell that Lacey is just so proud of herself. I look at the mess, look at her and I could swear she is smiling at me. Hubby is laughing, having a great time with it. I guess I won't be putting the toilet paper on the roller anytime soon.

Just had to tell.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Toliet paper being on the roller in our bathroom makes Schuster mad, he'll tear it up everytime!

I have to say that would be his 2nd favorite toy!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
parker cant reach the roll thank goodness...cause i know he would do the same cause he likes tissues.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
What a night she had! I can just imagine her single-minded joy with an entire roll of tissue and no one around to stop her...
I wish I knew why they love tissue so much. At our house a stray napkin or tissue is fair game for Pico.

I'll bet this gave you as much joy as it did Lacey just because of her cute attitude about it all.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Same here... I have to put the small bathroom trashcan out of reach, can't put toilet paper on the roll and can't put a paper napkin in my lap!

·
Registered
46 Posts
little story for u!!!.....

My Schatzi, she is my "ANgel" ahem....

My hubby and me caught her right in the act !!!

We sat at this PC, behind us is the kitchen... in the kitchen is a Kitchen Island with a Paper-Towl holder on the side.

MY Schatzi...very quitly so she thought grabt a piece being it was in her jumping reach and ran like heck!!!!!!

Now we all know that our little Malts like running like heck for NO appernt reason. SO we really didnt worrie,,,,ya know.
We keepd hearing this sound.....finally I get up HERE is my Schatzi...running like no other with half a roll of papertowls behind her.... SHE STOPS!! SHE LOOKS!! SHE DROPS IT!!!
Grand FInally :::::: GREAT WHITE SMILE::::::: from Schatzi

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Schatzi@Jan 22 2005, 04:35 PM
little story for u!!!.....

My Schatzi, she is my "ANgel" ahem....

My hubby and me caught her right in the act !!!

We sat at this PC, behind us is the kitchen... in the kitchen is a Kitchen Island with a Paper-Towl holder on the side.

MY Schatzi...very quitly so she thought grabt a piece being it was in her jumping reach and ran like heck!!!!!!

Now we all know that our little Malts like running like heck for NO appernt reason. SO we really didnt worrie,,,,ya know.
We keepd hearing this sound.....finally I get up HERE is my Schatzi...running like no other with half a roll of papertowls behind her.... SHE STOPS!! SHE LOOKS!! SHE DROPS IT!!!
Grand FInally :::::: GREAT WHITE SMILE::::::: from Schatzi 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=30848
[/QUOTE]

What a cute story, I can just picture all this!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
HAHAHAHAH! I feel ya! Everytime Cloud is TOOOOO quiet, I know what he's up to!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
My bedroom always has ripped up paper on the floor from sunny i clean it up and the next day it is back i honestly have no clue where he gets it from most the time
lol but lately i have been really sick which means lots of tissues all over the place

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys...she had quit a night. A whole roll of the Charmin big roll! She was just so proud of herself! From what I have read from you guys this looks like something she will always do? She is almost a year old now so I finally put the roll back on last night thinking she is old enough now. Boy, was I wrong.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Jasmine has never done that. Thank God but if I'm doing windows and put the paper towels on the floor she takes them and it is very hard to get them back from that little 10 lb. dog.
BETTY

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I remember when i was picking sunny out the breeder was telling me a little about the differnt puppies personalitys and when she pointed to sunny she was like oh that little guy really loves eating paper and giving kisses
thats my boy lol

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I have found more than one roll of toilet paper hidden in corners or under tables where he has taken it to "hide" while he destroys it...
He also likes to catch the kitchen trash can down on the floor where he can reach the napkins and paper towels from the trash...
Funny fur-babies....

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Cloud gets it from the open trashcan in our bathroom. Every stinking day I have to yell at him to back away from the trash! lol

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I've not been able to put the TP on the roller or the bathroom garbage can on the floor since I got Lexi. She can really jump when she wants to. LOL!

Isn't it amazing how they can find the paper? I can clean the entire apartment and she will still manage to find a small piece of paper or a tissue someplace.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
BADD girl!!
Kodie is sleeping in my bed at night sooo.. he cant get into trouble.. but i'm sure he would if he was allowed to run around at bed time!! I have a story!... My mom checks on Kodie every morning before she leaves for work because i leave before her.. well this one morning.. she was holding a package of PADS in her hands and went in my room to check on Kodie in his pen... he had pooed.. so she went to clean it up and sat the PADS down in the pen... and NEVER picked them back up before she lefted!! I came home on my lunch break and found PADS everywhere!!!!! He unwrapped two pads and they were just sitting there! Kodie was just sitting there looking at me when i walked in...haha.. he knew he did wrong..haha.. i think he was just curious what it was and why was it in his pen.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts