Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, sorry I haven't been posting much.

Many of you know I adopted Tommy (with the messed up legs) awhile back. Soon after, Pea Pod, and George came into foster.

Wee Little George has won my heart. Although I adopted Tommy as a friend for LBB, I honestly don't think LBB will mind.

I love George with all my heart. I know he is still so tiny, and not a good match for "larger" LBB, but we will work it out. Edie, and I, will find another home for Tommy. One who appreciates him more than I do. One who will accept his size, and his handicap.

George is such a little bug. I've always wanted a "tiny", now I have one.
Perhaps at Tommy's expense, but it is what it is.

APRIL FOOLS :chili::chili::chili::chili:

CAN'T LET BRIT HAVE ALL THE FUN :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Deb, You got me and I even had tears for Tommy and you.:HistericalSmiley: NEXT Halloween you better be ready for what comes around goes around, if I can remember that long. :unsure: Old age and all that..:blink:
I will be laughing about this for a long while or crying because poor Tommy is upside down like a turtle:w00t: thinking he is leaving.. NOT. You BAD Deb, but we LOVES you :wub:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Omg...you totally got me! LOL. I was so sad for Tommy. Good one.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I thought you had had one too many of those beers in that HUGH glass!!! :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
okay, I totally fell for this one. I was thinking "what?? that doesn't sound like Deb. Who is this person?!" LOl- you got me!

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
You totally got me on that one! I couldn't imagine you getting rid of one for another, but knew, beyond any doubt, that you had a reason that was somehow beyond your control. My heart was breaking for you. You SO got me!

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To those, I've upset, with this April Fools thread, I'm sorry.

I am a known "Smart Ass", and that was the point.

We have so many surrendered to Rescue, along with those who only want to adopt the "perfect" dog from us. And yep, I keep the "less than perfect", they are perfect in my eyes.

Good Heavens, last year, I posted Big Butt Henry had puppies with a foster ~ :HistericalSmiley:

I love you ladies. :wub:

Hey, we'll save them. Yep, one at a time :chili:

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Oh you so got me. I'm thinking you want a tiny one??????
LBB won't mind????? I am speechless!:smpullhair::smstarz:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: You had me going until the last line. Hahahaha! Sending Cosy your way, Deb. Hahahaha!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Oh! April Fools, I get it now! :blush:
I read this earlier today and was so confused!
I thought this doesn't sound at all like Deb.
I thought maybe it was some sort of mid life crisis but I didn't want to say anything cause I knew there had to be some reasonable explanation!

Very Good!!! You got me! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
I admit I was really pissed at first all the while thinking so it ain't so - is this the Deb we know and love and then...I saw that you were giving him up for a tiny! Then I knew.... April Fools! You are so so bad!!!! ROFL

Linda

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
Geeez Deb, you sure got me!!! I was thinking maybe you fell and hit your head....knowing you would NEVER give up or not help a sweet baby in need. I was just thinking last night...haven't seen Deb on SM, hope nothing is wrong. Read this when I got up and was really worried........
Good One!!!!!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Shame on you............. I though you had lost your pea pickin' mind............ well I know you have, but I mean that I was sure that you had gone off the deep end..............

shame shame shame !

1 - 20 of 30 Posts