Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I am so anxious. I take Menachem to the Vet tomorrow AM for his "snip,snip" appointment. Wish us luck!

What I really feel bad about is taking away his water tonight and no breakfast tomorrow morning.

I will let everyone know how it goes but I sort of just needed a group hug.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I know how you feel.... especially in the morning of surgery I felt so bad not being able to feed them or at least tell them why I wasn't! But soon it'll be all over.... Hugs and best wishes for an easy day tomorrow!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts

You'll be so glad when it's all over with. Try not to stress too much!

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by Menachem@Apr 24 2005, 08:10 PM

I am so anxious.  I take Menachem to the Vet tomorrow AM for his "snip,snip" appointment.  Wish us luck!

What I really feel bad about is taking away his water tonight and no breakfast tomorrow morning.

I will let everyone know how it goes but I sort of just needed a group hug.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=56005
[/QUOTE]

Will keep your little boy in my prayers..and I know how hard it is to go thru for you.. but it soon will be all over and before you know it your little boy will be back home!

Missysmom

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Awww, good luck! It will be harder for you than for him.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Aww I know how you feel, he proubly wont even notice anything has happened after he fully wakes up but you will be freaking out ayways

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Good luck to Menachem! You are doing the right thing and he will bounce back in no time. I know how you feel about taking water away but honestly I don't think they mind. Best wishes for Menachem!!!!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
He wil be fine,try not to worry so much.I know its a worry when our babies have to got through things,but he will bounce back quick!Prayers your way!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Poor baby! A zillion XOXO for Menachem!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Nothing but good thoughts for you and your baby...I will be going through the same thing on Thursday...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks so much everyone.

Menachem is at the vet now and I wil put up a new post when I bring him home that will hopefully say "all is well".

1 - 20 of 33 Posts