Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow I didn't think I'd be this nervous.. Lucy's being spayed tomorrow. We just took away her food and she'll have water til 11 or so, depending on when I go to bed. Everything's set for tomorrow - she'll be staying in her own kennel with her blankies and toys, so that's good.. I'm just nervous! I know it's totally routine, but.... I'm still scared for my baby!

Tomorrows gonna be STRESSful.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I'll be thinking of you and Lucy. Anyone who has had their baby spayed or neutered has been through this..... it's awful to see them go through this but it sure is a relief when it's over. She'll be fine but I know you'll be worried... it comes with the territory..... Keep us posted tomorrow on how she's doing.....

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Good luck to Lucy (and you)! I know you'll be worried till it's over, but I'm sure things will go smoothly. Give her extra hugs and kisses from us!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Good luck Lucy!!!!!! We all get nervous no matter how routine the procedure is!! I'm always a nervous wreck when it comes to Peanut
Give Lucy a big hug from me!!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
GOOD LUCK!!!! Brinkley sends wiggles and kisses for a speedy recovery!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks so much guys
I'll be sure to post tomorrow night how she's doing (and a silly pic of her in her premie clothes!!)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Good Luck to both of you. We all know what you are going through. We will be thinking of you both and Lacey sends puppy kisses your way.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
No Brinkley Jr.??? HAHAHAHHA I'm kidding! A gazillion XOXO's from ButterCloud and Noriko! Take care!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Good lucky. chelsey will be spayed on thursday, so I know how you feel. I'm just trying my best not to think about it until I drop her off.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I have been through this many times and it is always nerve racking for me. The only one I didn't spay was my 1 pig because all the others are fixed and it is very dangerous for them. With a dog or cat it is very routine, our thoughts are with you.
I hope she recovers fast and this is all behind you soon, and when I am a wreck about Sassy that you will give me the same advise. Cuddles & Kisses for both of you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts