Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i aM two years old tooday. wast year at dis time i wuz rawkin' it owt at my first barkday paw-ty. it wuz SOOO much fun! i share som picturs wiff yu.

so dis year momMa sayz we aRe gonna lay low (whuteber dat means) and have a smAll pawty wiff my Bailey and my bubby, Ben-Ben. he got to come home from da hospitul and feels bettur but he gonna have to take medisyn furever. we are all jus happy he got to live!

dis morning momma sayd she coodunt wait to give me two of my pwesents///so she give me a "Friend Me" t-shurt and polar bear jammies...an they both too tite! she said she will taKe them baCk and get rite sizes i gess i grEw up like a weal biG boy. i thinc she gotz me soMe tweats an toYs but i cant be shoor. i will letcha know how it goes

oh yea momma sayz i got to do bettur wiff my gwammar, spelling an punchooashun since i am big boy now.

happy paw-some barkday to meee!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,460 Posts
:wub::wub:Happy Birthday Jasper!!!

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Happy Birthday, Jasper!

PS - I think I saw Angel's old groomer at Jasper's party. My memory is awful and I cannot remember her name. Looks like Jasper had a really nice party with lots of fun and furry friends. What could be better!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Look at all those pressies!!!!:chili::chili: Jasper, you had a BIG Birthday!!! You are so adorable and look at all those friends you have. You must be really popular in your 'hood. I could kiss you all day long!! Happy B, little man.:wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Happy Barkday Jasper!! :cheer:
Your party looks super fun! :) :) Hope you get lots of treats today big boy!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I love it! Where did you have the party? It looks like such a fun time (Triniti's birthday is in July...maybe we could have it there and invite you!) :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all so much! Jasper has his own Facebook page, so I thought the 'Friend Me' tee was appropriate. Too bad it doesn't fit. Ah well, we'll get him another. Hehe.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love it! Where did you have the party? It looks like such a fun time (Triniti's birthday is in July...maybe we could have it there and invite you!) :D
Kelly, we had the paw-ty at Skyline Pampered Pets, next to Skyline Animal Clinic, in Hopkinsville (used to be Hopkinsville Kennels). A new lady owns it now, and I think she calls it Bed & Biscuits or something...really cute. She's really redone it, even made an outside play yard. Her name is Sherry Vaill. She's our local puppy kindergarten and dog obedience trainer, too.

Hey, there's a 'paw-some' place in Elizabethtown, KY called 'Sam Russell's Pet Provisions'. It's UNBELIEVABLE. These two nice retired ladies named it after their dog, Sam Russell. It's only a year old...they're following their passion. It has a bath house, play rooms, a play yard, a boot camp. It's amazing. I wish I lived closer. Check out this website, and if you're ever wanting to take a day trip, go there! http://samrussellspetprovisions.com/blog/.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Happy Birthday, Jasper!

PS - I think I saw Angel's old groomer at Jasper's party. My memory is awful and I cannot remember her name. Looks like Jasper had a really nice party with lots of fun and furry friends. What could be better!
Lynne, the lady in the middle is my mom, Sharon Coombs. She groomed several years ago but had to quit because her shoulders, elbows and wrists were giving her trouble. So, not sure if that would be her. The girl she groomed with is standing on her right (left in the photo...she has long dark hair). Her name is Kim Hall. She has K-9 Kuts now. She's Jasper's 'stylist' and he loves her. I've known her for 25 years and wouldn't take my boy anywhere else. =)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Kelly, we had the paw-ty at Skyline Pampered Pets, next to Skyline Animal Clinic, in Hopkinsville (used to be Hopkinsville Kennels). A new lady owns it now, and I think she calls it Bed & Biscuits or something...really cute. She's really redone it, even made an outside play yard. Her name is Sherry Vaill. She's our local puppy kindergarten and dog obedience trainer, too.

Hey, there's a 'paw-some' place in Elizabethtown, KY called 'Sam Russell's Pet Provisions'. It's UNBELIEVABLE. These two nice retired ladies named it after their dog, Sam Russell. It's only a year old...they're following their passion. It has a bath house, play rooms, a play yard, a boot camp. It's amazing. I wish I lived closer. Check out this website, and if you're ever wanting to take a day trip, go there! http://samrussellspetprovisions.com/blog/.
That place in Etown looks awesome! We used to live in radcliff, next to Etown, when DH was stationed in Ft. Knox. :)

I will have to check out the Skyline Pampered Pets. I think that looks so fun! Thanks Toni!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Happy Birthday Jasper...hope mummy gives you extra treats...from Maximillian

1 - 20 of 25 Posts