Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've decided to let her stay home today - she's pooped from yesterday. It was a long day, without a lot of holding :blush: I did want to show you that she WAS going to be festive today :wub:- Another time, perhaps.

·
Premium Member
17,456 Posts
Poor, precious, pooped baby! She put in a full-days-work yesterday!! Time-out today.
Sleep well little princess!:wub:
kisses from kitzi

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Lucy-lu you deserve a day a rest after all your hard work yesterday. You have brought joy to many..thank you:wub: Your dress is very lovely by the way.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Such a pretty little one!!! So glad she's able to be up and around as much as she has already...she's a little miracle girl!!!

One of these days you're going to have to let us in on how you came up with that nic of Lupa... :)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
What a gorgeous girl! I love the dress and the bed! Rest easy little Princess and tomorrow you will be right as rain.

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
I've decided to let her stay home today - she's pooped from yesterday. It was a long day, without a lot of holding :blush: I did want to show you that she WAS going to be festive today :wub:- Another time, perhaps.
Sweet baby in her bed. By the way where did you get her bed?
Looks comfy.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Aww she looks so adorable.I love her dress w/ the presents on it. Love that bed,if she wears her houndstooth she'd blend right in..
Sleep well sweetheart, you too Allie!
Hugs!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Awwww bless her Allie, she even looks like a sweet Angel resting. What a sweetheart. Give her lots of kisses for me....What's that Leo? Oh, sorry, and give some for him as well :)

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Lupa looks so darling. :wub::wub:

Allie, I think you are like me and the rest of SM ... we're the mamarazzi!!! Our fluff babies always have to be on the lookout for the cameras!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Poor, precious, pooped baby! She put in a full-days-work yesterday!! Time-out today.
Sleep well little princess!:wub:
kisses from kitzi
We wish that you were coming to the EAST coast, of the US, to pay a visit - have a safe and fun trip -

Ahhh Lucy lovely as always :chili:
Thank you Barbara :wub:

Lucy-lu you deserve a day a rest after all your hard work yesterday. You have brought joy to many..thank you:wub: Your dress is very lovely by the way.
Yes, Mary, she was very tried, it was her first real outing since her surgery - Bea reminded everyone at the party - to be gentle anytime someone bent down to pick Lucy up - out of her carriage - Bea kept a very close eye on Lucy.:wub:

Awww, sleeping beauty!
Thank you Miki - she was so very tired.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I bet she LOVED her day off yesterday. Every girl needs some 'me' time once in awhile. However Lucy does her 'me' time in style. Me? When I do my me time I stay in my jammies all day! :blush:

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts

Allie,
Where did you find that cute BED?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts