Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this evening we have taken Dora out to pee three times.

First time, wind knocked over the trash can and freaked her out, had to abort and go back inside.

Second time, she walked back near the trash can, barked at it and ran away like a big scaredy cat to the door, no pee.

Third time, she went around the other side of the house but a gust of wind startled ed her, causing her to run away from her sniffing spot, then in a few frantic circles around me and back to the door. Pee attempt #3 aborted.

I think Dora is saying, "MOOOOOM!! IT'S TOO WINDY TO PEEEEEEEE!"

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Aww, poor Dora...London is the same way with heavy winds. I try and keep her still most of the day so she doesn't have to pee as much. lol

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Aww, poor baby girl. This is one reason wee wee pads come in handy. LOL
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

·
Registered
995 Posts
Hi April, Haley has been barking at every little noise tonight caused by the wind! She uses pee pads, thank goodness!
The temp dropped quick, didnt it? They are saying that we might get some flurries on Christmas. I am already over the cold, LOL!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Try potty pads. They're awesome! My first Malt was "double" trained. He would use potty pads and go outside. Some feel that this confuses them, but I never had a problem with my Noah. I call it the "best of both worlds." :thumbsup: Poor wittle Dora.:wub::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I have to say, your title of this thread made me spit my coffee all over my computer. Thanks! :LOL:
As for the dilemma, be happy there was no pee in that wind and you were down wind of it!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi April, Haley has been barking at every little noise tonight caused by the wind! She uses pee pads, thank goodness!
The temp dropped quick, didnt it? They are saying that we might get some flurries on Christmas. I am already over the cold, LOL!
Oooh I know!! I hope the snow doesn't interfere with our Christmas plans...we have a lot of family to visit!

I have to say, your title of this thread made me spit my coffee all over my computer. Thanks! :LOL:
As for the dilemma, be happy there was no pee in that wind and you were down wind of it!
:HistericalSmiley: Yes, Dora is apparently not one to "pee into the wind!"

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I hope she isn't scarred from it like my guys were.... Daisy will NOT pee in the side yard anymore ever since Halloween (guess some kids on the street scared her). Kept finding pee accidents in the house again. So I finally resorted to pee pads again - placed under the light just outside the doggy door. That chicken liver will literally just poke her head out at night and look side to side before venturing just outside that flap and doing her business (although it sort of cracks me up to watch it). She is the most scaredy cat dog I have ever had...really don't understand it. I think she may have been born that way.

So big hugs to Dora - the wind is a scary thing when stuff starts blowin over on ya...I hear ya, kiddo!!!! xoxoxo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts