Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...well, our puppy has lost her two first teeth! They are the two on the top front. I haven't seen them, but they are definitely not there any longer! My kids are convinced that the tooth fairy will be coming for the puppy....maybe she'll leave a new toothbrush instead of money!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww how cute!....will u put it under her pillow?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
they start loosing teeth around 3months until about 6-8 months. if there are still baby teeth present after this time, it is likely they will not fall out, and need to be removed by the veterinarian. sometimes they will still fall out...depends on if they r loose or not. to prevent retained baby teeth, play tugging games, and this will help to loosen the stubborn ones

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Jan 26 2005, 12:32 PM
to prevent retained baby teeth, play tugging games, and this will help to loosen the stubborn ones

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=31635
[/QUOTE]

HAHA yeah I was playing tug with Fantasia one day when she was a puppy and a tooth flew out! It shot through the air. It was so funny.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She got a kong filled with frozen beans! She loved them. It's so funny to see her without the teeth. I think her bottom ones are about ready to come out too because they're suddenly all crooked with wide spaces inbetween. I hope she won't have to have teeth pulled during her spay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts