Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toothpaste do you all use??? I've using one called "Natural Pet dental" by Four Paws. Is there any toothpaste that makes their teeth whiter???

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't really know about any whitening toothpaste. I have looked around and could not find one that says whitening. But I'm using Hartz Dental Beef-Flavored and she seems to like it alot. I'll look aroung more and let you know if there is any that I see.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I have been meaing to make a topic about this i use the natural pet dental and Sunny hates it, he pulls away from it even when i just put some on my finger.

·
Registered
49 Posts
We HAVE the Petrodex dental kit w/ finger brush, toothbrush, and w/ poultry flavored toothpaste.. but we dont use it.. b/c charlie doesnt like it -_-

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
What's the brush that you guys use for your kids? It's difficult for me to find one that is for our kids size. They always look so big for their mouths?!!

any pix, hyperlink to the product you use is appreciated!

·
Registered
894 Posts
We have 2 kinds, a natural "vanilla" flavored and the CET. Both she likes, we put it on a small children's tooth brush and freeze it. We have 2 toothbrushes so one is always ready to go. When she is done chewing on it (always supervised by the way) we brush for her. So far she's doing pretty well with the brushing part. We found that she likes the taste of the toothpaste so much that if we don't let her "brush" her own teeth by chewing she won't sit still for us to brush them....

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Vanilla sounds way better than peanut butter flavored- thats so gross. Green toothpaste that smells like peanutbutter
Who makes vanilla? That sounds yummy.

I have a childs brush too. Phoebe will chew on it for awhile if I hold it for her and then I'll do a quick scrub over when she is done. I have been doing it plain because the toothpaste made me gag. I'm a baby myself

·
Registered
894 Posts
PetSmart has the vanilla flavored kind. I think I got mine from Dr. Fosters/Smith website, it came with a toothbrush, but it was HUGE.....

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Over the weekend I got a beef flavored toothpaste and a small baby/toddler toothbrush. I'm going to try to remember to brushing Lexi's teeth at least every other day, if not everyday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts