Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
488 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Aug 4 2005, 05:14 PM
I totally went overboard when I got Lexi.  I got tons of shirts for her (grew out of those pretty fast
).  I was better with Nikk since I was going overboard on the price of the puppy. 

Must Haves
1) Food dish
2) Food
3) Harness and Leash
4) Toys
5) crate if crate training
6) Nutrical
7) Comb, slicker brush, etc.
8) Shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner (use it when you are brushing the fur)
9) Carrier
10) treats

Dang that was really hard to narrow it down to only the things you really need!

Now that Nikki has stopped peeing in her crate I'm going to be getting her a bed for in there.  Up until now I've been using a couple of baby blankets and towels.  For Lexi's crate I use a regular cheap pillow.  I got an allergy pillow cover that is water proof and a quilted pillow sham.  I love it because it only cost $20 (cheaper if you have a pillow you can use) and the cover is removable for washing.  Dog beds that have removable washable covers are expensive (start at $45)!  Nikki's crate is smaller then Lexi's so I'm going to have to sew something.  One of these days I need to go to Hobby Lobby and look around.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87237
[/QUOTE]

#8: LEAVE IN CONDITIONER? I CAN SEE WHERE THAT WOULD COME IN HANDY, ALTHOUGH TUCK DOESN'T REALLY NEED IT RIGHT NOW, BUT WHAT KIND SHOULD SHOULD I GET?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.