Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who don't know, I started a thread in the Grooming Section to figure out what the heck I was doing wrong with Callie's Top Knot. And I think I've got it figured out thanks to the wonderful ladies here on SM. :wub: So this morning I got up extra early to ensure I had enough time to get Callie's top knot juuuuuust right. I was planning on taking a nice 'portrait' type pic of before and after instructions. However, Callie had other ideas. Seems she needed to 'kill' her puppy.

lol....she almost knocks herself off her feet when she's playing like this and shaking herself so hard.

So now she thinks the puppy has been sufficiently 'shook' into submission.

What? What's wrong wif my hair? I fink I wook ok.

You would think I'd learn and not work so hard to get my babies looking picture perfect before we leave the house.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Callie, you don't look just ok, you look super cute. Mommy did a great job on your top knot and I just love your sweater too.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
LOL!!!! Just when you think she may act like a lady she goes and acts like wild woman!!!! LOL!!!! Emma does this to me all the time. I love wild Callie girl!

You did a great job Crystal. I have to follow the directions in your other thread and see I can pefect Emma's. Poor thing always looks a mess.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh wow!!! Fabulous job!! Callie looks super cute with that topknot!! You have inspired me to improve mine!!!
You gotta be kidding? You look like you've mastered the fine art of 'TopKnot-ery' years ago! Seriously, yours looks just like how Brit does Cosy.

But thank you for being kind enough to look past my girls own little twist on her 'do'. :HistericalSmiley: It's a mess!

Callie, you don't look just ok, you look super cute. Mommy did a great job on your top knot and I just love your sweater too.
Thank you. I still need work but we're getting there.

LOL!!!! Just when you think she may act like a lady she goes and acts like wild woman!!!! LOL!!!! Emma does this to me all the time. I love wild Callie girl!

You did a great job Crystal. I have to follow the directions in your other thread and see I can pefect Emma's. Poor thing always looks a mess.
:HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley: And you don't think Callie's looks a mess? Dang girl we've got to get you some glasses. :w00t:

Emma ALWAYS looks picture perfect. :wub: And you have proof right there above your fireplace chicarita. :yes:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
I really like it Crystal. She looks great :tender:

I too, was working on Lola's, thanks for the thread. I did the inverted V like Brit said and I thought it went much easier. I still have to pin hers down or it flops over her face though. Or do a secondary one. Her hair is so fine.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
OMG Crystal, that Callie is a precious soul. What a face!!!!!!! You did an awesome job. Everytime I groom Missy Mia, and do a little, well my version of a topknot, she redoes it herself....ahhhhhhhhh. Leo? I don't put a topknot on him, but he loves bows, and when I put one on him, he prances around the house so proud. Go figure.
Oh I love your babies and you and that Callie, is a heart stealer!!!! Hugs to you and your babies.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Not that it's a competition but she's got the Jett cute factor going on in that last pic. She looks adorable! a little devil, but a cute one.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
beautiful face..( and topknot)

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
For those who don't know, I started a thread in the Grooming Section to figure out what the heck I was doing wrong with Callie's Top Knot. And I think I've got it figured out thanks to the wonderful ladies here on SM. :wub: So this morning I got up extra early to ensure I had enough time to get Callie's top knot juuuuuust right. I was planning on taking a nice 'portrait' type pic of before and after instructions. However, Callie had other ideas. Seems she needed to 'kill' her puppy.

lol....she almost knocks herself off her feet when she's playing like this and shaking herself so hard.

So now she thinks the puppy has been sufficiently 'shook' into submission.

What? What's wrong wif my hair? I fink I wook ok.

You would think I'd learn and not work so hard to get my babies looking picture perfect before we leave the house.:HistericalSmiley:
Crystal,

What a great job - then again, you do have a perfect model :wub: she is just stunning.

Oh wow!!! Fabulous job!! Callie looks super cute with that topknot!! You have inspired me to improve mine!!!
Sophia,

If your fluffs improve any more, we're all going to be doomed!

Thinking of you and MM.:wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Oops, first I have to admit that I've missed your thread in the grooming section but will take a look soon!

Callie looks supercute with her topknot, Crystal! You did a fantastic job on it! :thumbsup:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
You do look ok Callie. As a matter of fact you look perfect and beautiful. Mommy is just having a wannabeperfect moment. She'll get over it.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not that it's a competition but she's got the Jett cute factor going on in that last pic. She looks adorable! a little devil, but a cute one.
Aw thanks. She and Jett really do look very similar but it's hard to capture that in a picture because she always drops her ears and looks sad when I pick up my camera. She's cute as can be darn it and I can't capture it in a pic! Sooooo very frustrating. But I did finally catch her 'cuteness' in this pic. :wub:

You do look ok Callie. As a matter of fact you look perfect and beautiful. Mommy is just having a wannabeperfect moment. She'll get over it.
Sadly, Callie's mommy has just a touch of OCD when it comes to how her babies look for the day. She's working on it. :blush: Maybe she needs to work on why she's talking in the 3rd person too. LOL

~~~~

Thanks again everyone for such nice compliments on my Wild Child. And thank you so much to all of you who helped me figure out what I was doing wrong on the top knot. It makes a HUGE difference!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts